• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeyCrazy3033

Wings clean out lockers, discuss future..

Rate this topic

Lilja should be loved by Red Wing fans. He came up huge, and improved big time. No way should he be blamed. Shouldn't have even gone to OT to begin with and if not for his goal who knows what would of happened. His giveaway doesn't take away from his great playoffs.

I'd like to agree with you , but I just cant.

Kronwall wouldnt have even done that , with Kronwall , the puck tends to roll off his stick , so if the situation happened again with Kronwall , It'd roll of his stick and Lebda could pick it up.(Just as an example)

Other then that giveaway , he was great , But I have a feeling hes gonna be a Fernado Pisani, Good in the playoffs , but be under par next season. I do agree the game shouldnt have gone into OT , Franzen should've cleared that puck.

Kronwall wouldnt have even done that , with Kronwall , the puck tends to roll off his stick , so if the situation happened again with Kronwall , It'd roll of his stick and Lebda could pick it up.(Just as an example)

It's impossible even as an example to say Kronwall would not have done that. Any one at any given time of a game can give up the puck the way Lilja did. I absolutely love Kronner, he's actually my favorite D-man in the league, but in no way can anyone say that he wouldn't have done that. Lilja actually had the right thing in my mind to do with the puck, and just got caught up a little as the puck slid from his stick. Andy Mac was RIGHT behind him and then Selanne to the side of him. Really it's not an excuse but the guy was blocked. Where was his D partner? Or any of the other Wings on the back check?

It's impossible even as an example to say Kronwall would not have done that. Any one at any given time of a game can give up the puck the way Lilja did. I absolutely love Kronner, he's actually my favorite D-man in the league, but in no way can anyone say that he wouldn't have done that. Lilja actually had the right thing in my mind to do with the puck, and just got caught up a little as the puck slid from his stick. Andy Mac was RIGHT behind him and then Selanne to the side of him. Really it's not an excuse but the guy was blocked. Where was his D partner? Or any of the other Wings on the back check?

Very true , Lebda and the back checkers gave him very little support. Too bad too , I really thought we were gonna win that game.