• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Dixie Wingslover

New Uniforms?

Rate this topic

Since for next season, Reebok will have all new uniforms, a la the All Star uni..... Anyone hear anything for the re-design? Couldn't come at a worse time for Detroit, - and I am not looking forward to having to replace jereys I have had for years...... :unsure:

Since for next season, Reebok will have all new uniforms, a la the All Star uni..... Anyone hear anything for the re-design? Couldn't come at a worse time for Detroit, - and I am not looking forward to having to replace jereys I have had for years...... :unsure:

Dixie,

From what I've heard they will look identical just be cut different, more streamlined. My source is the staff at Fanatic U, a sports store in the metro detroit area. They said a rep brought one in for them to look at already. The biggest downside is they will be priced about 10.00 more than the current jersey's.

Dixie,

From what I've heard they will look identical just be cut different, more streamlined. My source is the staff at Fanatic U, a sports store in the metro detroit area. They said a rep brought one in for them to look at already. The biggest downside is they will be priced about 10.00 more than the current jersey's.

I had heard some of the older teams were holding out.... so was hopeful. Just not able to find anything re Wings in particular. Yay! The Stevie we have is a little different fabric.... from years ago.... and if the new is similar.... it should be nice..... probably worth the $10. Whew! Nice to know insiders :)

I had heard some of the older teams were holding out.... so was hopeful. Just not able to find anything re Wings in particular. Yay! The Stevie we have is a little different fabric.... from years ago.... and if the new is similar.... it should be nice..... probably worth the $10. Whew! Nice to know insiders :)

i think thwy mwnt to say 100 more not 10

i think thwy mwnt to say 100 more not 10

If not more. the all star jersey was over $400 for a authentic with name and numbers on it.

The authentic will be much more not sure on the price but according to Fanatic U the replicas will only be 10.00 more than the ones this year. Now keep in mind many stores sell the current Jerseys anywhere from 100.00 to 140.00 I am sure the new ones won't be discounted at all so figure 150.00.

Doesn't impress me. I hate the NHL. Streamlined jerseys is a terrible idea.

Why is that? Because they cut down the amount of material that opposing players can grab on to, are lighter weight, don't absorb sweat and weigh players down, or because traditionalists don't want the Wings to have a new uniform?

Why is that? Because they cut down the amount of material that opposing players can grab on to, are lighter weight, don't absorb sweat and weigh players down, or because traditionalists don't want the Wings to have a new uniform?

The new uniform looks lame, with all the stripes going up and down the arms like that. Call me a tradionalist or a blind homer all you want, I still think the Wings current jersey is the best in the NHL. It should not be changed.

The new uniform looks lame, with all the stripes going up and down the arms like that. Call me a tradionalist or a blind homer all you want, I still think the Wings current jersey is the best in the NHL. It should not be changed.

I'm not disagreeing with you, but it is a valid question.

I hate the new streamlined jerseys on the players.. With pads on they look *** as hell.. However for the fan without pads I think it is a better overall fit (I have a new Team USA jersey and it is so much more comfortable then my Wings, Leafs and Habs jerseys)..

I don't know if any of you have seen this site.. and i don't know how credible it is, but here.

http://online.2ksports.com/league/board?p=...11321&off=1

Just forget the K.C Scouts jersey's

:scared: Hopefully this isn't the final design for some of them, like the Wings and Habs.

I missed the all-star game so I didn't see the new design in actio, but.with all the issues in the game today... new unis must be the answer :hehe:

...looks very European. Fast, streamline, like a Ferrari. Prolly make our players look ***. Oh well, we went through a couple of season with the glow puck, we'll have to put up with theses until they decide to go back to the original... They will...

I don't know if any of you have seen this site.. and i don't know how credible it is, but here.

http://online.2ksports.com/league/board?p=...11321&off=1

Just forget the K.C Scouts jersey's

The wings jersey on this site is not terrible. I wouldn't mind seeing it as third jersey at the most.

The caps jersey is awsome. I love that one and the stars jersey as well.

heres a preview of whats to come..this is from 2 years ago so it wont be exactly the same (+ this is the Nike version).. the main point is dude looks like he is wearing his little sisters jersey (4 sizes too small)..

IPB Image

Edited by aheer22