• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Heroes of Hockeytown

Stanley Cup Finals Start Today

Rate this topic

THEY DO?? I thought that once the wings lose the Post season for the NHL abruptly ends... I never knew life went on without the wings ;)

Go whomever has the most wins at the end of 7 games!!!

Edited by OsGOD

They do! Yes. Thought I'd make a thread.

While I hold no ill will against the Ducks for our defeat at their hands, the general opinion of one Christopher ******* (just a guess) Pronger is well known. Soooo...

Go Sens!

Wooo !!!! :) I can't wait , Go Sens !!!!!!!! :clap:

Win it for lttle Elgin. :thumbup:

This SCF is such a marquee matchup this year. I mean, look at the history between these two teams. Such a heated rivalry, going back to the days of 1995 when these two teams met once a year, and duked it out to a very uneventful game. Boy, I can't wait. :zzz:

Ah, whatever. It's still hockey. Go Sens!

This SCF is such a marquee matchup this year. I mean, look at the history between these two teams. Such a heated rivalry, going back to the days of 1995 when these two teams met once a year, and duked it out to a very uneventful game. Boy, I can't wait. :zzz:

Ah, whatever. It's still hockey. Go Sens!

Hockey is Hockey and I'll watch it whoever is playing. :D:thumbup:

It's an addiction I tells ya!!!!! :P:crazy:

I'm still livid about it not starting until today. I should have been spending my Saturday night watching game 1 of the SCF.

I guess the one good thing is that all games will be at 8pm, even those in Anahiem (5pm their time).

While I hold no ill will against the Ducks for our defeat at their hands, the general opinion of one Christopher ******* (just a guess) Pronger is well known. Soooo...

Go Sens!

No ill will?! Ha! I hope they get their asses kicked. Not all of them but many of them are dirty, classless players who lucked into the finals.

They got to play Minnesota, then a weak Vancover team just up the coast. When they ran into us, we split games 1 and 2 then blew them out 5-0 in Aneheim. 5-0. I never heard of a blow-out like that in the conference finals. They come back to steal game 3 in the final minuts, get a bizzarre deflection off of Lidstrom's stick to win game 5 after getting totally outplayed for the 3rd game in a row and hold on by the skin of their teeth to win game six after nearly blowing a 3-0 lead in the 3rd period.

Pronger tries to injur Homer and gets a suspension then whines about the media and officials being unfair. And Selane goes on record after game six that the officiating is bad.

I want to see them go down.

No ill will?! Ha! I hope they get their asses kicked. Not all of them but many of them are dirty, classless players who lucked into the finals.

They got to play Minnesota, then a weak Vancover team just up the coast. When they ran into us, we split games 1 and 2 then blew them out 5-0 in Aneheim. 5-0. I never heard of a blow-out like that in the conference finals. They come back to steal game 3 in the final minuts, get a bizzarre deflection off of Lidstrom's stick to win game 5 after getting totally outplayed for the 3rd game in a row and hold on by the skin of their teeth to win game six after nearly blowing a 3-0 lead in the 3rd period.

Pronger tries to injur Homer and gets a suspension then whines about the media and officials being unfair. And Selane goes on record after game six that the officiating is bad.

I want to see them go down.

Check out the scores from the 1997 Western Conference final.

I think the same's been said of the Preds when... it's likely a couple of guys being assholes and not the whole squad.

Same with the Preds oops wut Ducks: aside from Perry's ***** just kidding threats and Pronger's play (and Niedermayer), none of them stood out to me on the a-hole radar.

f*** is that TODAY? Oh just great.

May 28th is the day I go around the house and unscrew all the faceplates from the outlets and light switches and give them a good washing, front and back. Maybe a coat or 2 of Johnson's Paste Wax and a quick buffing and back on the walls they go.

What luck.

Yeah, same here. It's a horribly boring matchup in my opinion, but I'm still watching it. :P

I'm actually knida looking forward to this match up the Sens are a good team (probably the best in the Playoff's so far this season) and I hate to say this the Ducks arn't that shabby either .

GO SENS !!!!

Sorry I've gotta say this too, I've not said it in a while.

LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!!!! :clap:

I feel much better now. :)

Check out the scores from the 1997 Western Conference final.

Or 2002

WESTERN CONFERENCE FINAL

Detroit vs. Colorado

(Detroit wins series 4-3)

May 18: Detroit 5, Colorado 3

May 20: Colorado 4, Detroit 3 (OT)

May 22: Detroit 2, Colorado 1 (OT)

May 25: Colorado 3, Detroit 2

May 27: Colorado 2, Detroit 1 (OT)

May 29: Detroit 2, Colorado 0

May 31: Detroit 7, Colorado 0

To chris and Flip: Sorry, don't know what got into me. f*** those guys! Neil, McGratton? I WANT BLOOD. Next thread I start - hold me to this one, guys - "What A Bunch Of Doodee Heads: The Anaheim Ducks Story." All of the things I dislike about the Ducks in one convenient place, that's what it'll be.

To Dakine: As ever, El-Oh-El. :lol:

- hold me to this one, guys - "What A Bunch Of Doodee Heads: The Anaheim Ducks Story." All of the things I dislike about the Ducks in one convenient place, that's what it'll be.

This is how we should get out all our fights and disputes. I'm tired of all the disordered hate and complaining: I want it in one place, in unity.

Let's hate by the rules, okay?

DaK's INCREDIBILITY EXPOSED

This is why the likes of Eddie Izzard and Sarah Silverman are complaining of no business for them. The internet steals all the lolz out of the mouths of babes.

And coinkydentally, both of them.. kinda are.

Edited by Flip-check

OUR BOYS ARE PLAYING TONIGHT. I THINK WE WILL WIN 10-1. Maybe 10-0. klsdkgjskgs ahh s*** I just guessed a shutout. That is not good luck.

:crybaby:

I AM STILL NOT OVER OUR BOYS. I am going to make believe that THEY are playing tonight. When Alfredsson has the puck I'm going to be all GO CLEARY GO..and if Kelly has it'll be GO LEBS GO.. and Schubert= Lidstrom..and Volchenkov= Cheli and Vermette= Langer. And well those are the only Wings playing tonight because no other numbers match. Geez.

Seriously though,

GO SENS GO!!!!

Do it for Elgin!

OUR BOYS ARE PLAYING TONIGHT. I THINK WE WILL WIN 10-1. Maybe 10-0. klsdkgjskgs ahh s*** I just guessed a shutout. That is not good luck.

:crybaby:

I AM STILL NOT OVER OUR BOYS. I am going to make believe that THEY are playing tonight. When Alfredsson has the puck I'm going to be all GO CLEARY GO..and if Kelly has it'll be GO LEBS GO.. and Schubert= Lidstrom..and Volchenkov= Cheli and Vermette= Langer. And well those are the only Wings playing tonight because no other numbers match. Geez.

Seriously though,

GO SENS GO!!!!

Do it for Elgin!

:(

GO SENS!!!!!!

LETS GO ELGIN!!!!!!!! :clap:

This realization that hockey is occurring (after a month and a half layoff between the Conference and Cup finals)...

makes me sick with desire

No woman could ever break my heart the way that not seeing Hank, or Dats, or Bert, or Dano for a weekend does! They are my loves... and in fact, I even dreamt last night that me and Huds hung out like major bffs. For some reason Offsides and OsGod were babysitting him though.

This realization that hockey is occurring (after a month and a half layoff between the Conference and Cup finals)...

No woman could ever break my heart the way that not seeing Hank, or Dats, or Bert, or Dano for a weekend does! They are my loves... and in fact, I even dreamt last night that me and Huds hung out like major bffs. For some reason Offsides and OsGod were babysitting him though.

:unsure: Dude , I love the Wings, but you're making me feel really uncomfortable. :scared::P

Edited by glasgowcelticwing

Are you currently, or have you recently, been incarcerated?