• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Heroes of Hockeytown

Stanley Cup Finals Start Today

Rate this topic

Are you currently, or have you recently, been incarcerated?

We have broadband in prison, to boot. I'll never understand why Babs pressed charges on me for that restraining order break though. We were great friends.

:rolleyes:

For some reason Offsides and OsGod were babysitting him though.

AHAHAHA!

That is freaking hilarious.

That's awesome you and Huds were BFF's. Everyone on here talks about having a dream with being best friends with a Wing, and do I get that? Nooo.. I get one that Joe Thornton are I are like inseperable.

AHAHAHA!

That is freaking hilarious.

That's awesome you and Huds were BFF's. Everyone on here talks about having a dream with being best friends with a Wing, and do I get that? Nooo.. I get one that Joe Thornton are I are like inseperable.

:lol: That's more like a nightmare than a dream. :lol:

Governor Terminator's gonna be there tonight. :cool:

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/stanleycup...arzenegger.html

"Ontario Premier Dalton McGuinty thinks the Ottawa Senators are going to beat the Anaheim Ducks in the Stanley Cup final, and he's willing to make a wager about it with the California governor that includes a month's supply of Tim Hortons coffee.

McGuinty and Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger have placed a friendly wager on the series, which starts Monday in Anaheim (CBC, 8 p.m. ET), and both politicians are putting up some homemade goodies

If Anaheim wins, McGuinty has promised to give Schwarzenegger a 30-day supply of Tim Hortons coffee, a selection of Ontario wines and a Roots sweater.

An Ottawa win in the series will cost Schwarzenegger a custom-made jacket made by a California designer and a selection of California produce and wines." (more on link)

I think McGuinty will be getting the better of the deal (no offense intended, Tim).

GO SENS! Do it for Little Elgin, do it for national pride, do it because you haven't ever done it. GO ALFY, GO SPEZZ, GO DANY, GO RAZOR! USE THE SCHWARTZ!***

***Yiddish reference purely intentional. The Secretary of P.C. disavows any knowledge of my actions.

Emery looks like he's got his iPod on and is dancing to the anthem. I never want to hear another person complain about Dom not being respectful during the anthem again. Jeez....

Aahhhrrnold, drop de puck! :P