• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeyCrazy3033

Game 1 SCF: Ottawa Senators at Anaheim Ducks

Rate this topic

Well the Sens are glad the intermission is here because they had nothing going in the second half of that period.

And the commentators are biased towards the Ducks.

I can't listen to them... ick. Wait til Ottawa gets up a couple of games on the Yucks and see if the tide shifts to the Sens. :lol:

Grapes looking almost tasteful tonite-- guess it's because he wantss to look good for Jackman (he adores this guy, he mentioned him nearly every int. last series). To his credit, he admits his fondness for blowing him... (sooooo bad, I normally NEVER talk like this, I am a good person who never curses or uses vulgarities IRL).

Grapes looking almost tasteful tonite-- guess it's because he wantss to look good for Jackman (he adores this guy, he mentioned him nearly every int. last series). To his credit, he admits his fondness for blowing him... (sooooo bad, I normally NEVER talk like this, I am a good person who never curses or uses vulgarities IRL).

haha you're not the only one. usually im not vulgur nor use profanity, but when it comes to hockey..watch out..

Damn they look sooooooo Damn good!!!

They have the intensity in their PP like the Wings did in the 3rd period of game 6

The Sens remind me of the Wings in many ways. :thumbup:

Hahaha another penalty on the Ducks. It's already starting..when down in a game they get frustrated and play DUMB.

Dumb play by Getzlaf though. The Ducks had all the momentum and he gives away a careless penalty which ultimately gives the Sens the lead.

Rookie mistake, I agree. He's good, but experience pays off in tournaments. The Ducks are so used to being aggressors he forgot that come this time of year he's actually going to get called for it, dumb penalty.

Although I thought Jiggy should have had that, it didn't look redirected, just a screen out front, but hell I'm not out there so what do I know.

Beauch off... darn, I couldn't have scripted this game better.

I WAS a bit worried about the Send BigBad v. The Dux BigBad... I'm seeing some BiggerBadder on OTT.