• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
CupChamps979802

Don Cherry

Rate this topic

I don't think this has been posted, But here is Don Cherry's Interview on Best Damn Sports show Period, http://msn.foxsports.com/bestdamn ,it should be the first video in the video section.

Its good to see hockey being talked about a bit more in the US, and he brings some good publicity for the game. Pretty Funny Interview too.

I don't think this has been posted, But here is Don Cherry's Interview on Best Damn Sports show Period, http://msn.foxsports.com/bestdamn ,it should be the first video in the video section.

Its good to see hockey being talked about a bit more in the US, and he brings some good publicity for the game. Pretty Funny Interview too.

Yeah, I agree nice to see hockey garner some attention in the US media, especially on a channel everyone with basic cable can see *flips the bird to VS*. (sidenote: seriously I will love FOX forever if they buy NHL broadcast rights down the road, I hate cheering the boys on with Mickey and Ken all year, then when the season really matters they get taken away!)

Best Damn is a good show, they really do talk about ALL sports and have tons of different athletes and sports figures as guests. I really hate it when a show is called a "sports talkshow" and they only want to yap about baseball, football, and basketball 90% of the time. Usually whichever one they personally enjoy the most.

For instance I don't know if anybody else does, but I listen to Mike and Mike in the morning on ESPN radio from 6-10 every weekday. While I like it alot and listen regularly, and think they have an entertaining show that covers alot of sports....... not once does hockey get mentioned.......ever. So its good to see that someone is showing it some attention, because Bettman's PR sucks and the game should be getting eaten up in this country. I mean come on what American doesn't like a good old fashioned contact sport? Everyone that enjoys football is a hockey fan that doesn't know it yet.