• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
hckypete96

Getzlaf

Rate this topic

This kid is sick man and IMO he was the biggest reason the wings lost to the ducks. Jiggy played great, but without Getzlaf's clutch goals, the Ducks would be nothing. This guy should win the Conn Smythe if the Ducks in the cup IMO. Your thoughts?

Guest bullocks

Couldn't have said it better myself. Except for the conn smythe part, because he can't stop pucks lol and giguerre stopped alot of them. he's definitely be the #2 choice from anaheim tho.

Getsalaugh = hack job... can't wait to count the cheap shot x-checks tonight... go get 'em killer! <-- oh wait that is heatley.... Go get 'em hacker!

The biggest reason we lost to the mighty phucks... Psst... we laid down on the job. The Mighty phucks did not beat us... we beat ourselves by not showing up for 60 during any one single game.

Edited by OsGOD

Actually, it's Doug Gilmour.

Dougie G. is a killer? :crybaby: Oh man... Well at the very least he must of had his reason to commit such an act. Who was the Vic?

Dougie G. is a killer? :crybaby: Oh man... Well at the very least he must of had his reason to commit such an act. Who was the Vic?

He acquired "Killer" (a nickname given to Gilmour by Brian Sutter, then a St. Louis teammate, because his name was similar to convicted killer Gary Gilmore)

He acquired "Killer" (a nickname given to Gilmour by Brian Sutter, then a St. Louis teammate, because his name was similar to convicted killer Gary Gilmore)

Ah, I see... I was speaking in actuality as opposed to figuratively... But we are both correct I see :lol:

Bad form peter, bad form :nonono:

Edited by OsGOD

Getsalaugh = hack job... can't wait to count the cheap shot x-checks tonight... go get 'em killer! <-- oh wait that is heatley.... Go get 'em hacker!

The biggest reason we lost to the mighty phucks... Psst... we laid down on the job. The Mighty phucks did not beat us... we beat ourselves by not showing up for 60 during any one single game.

is this guy for real?

is this guy for real?

Give me one game where the mighty phucks won a game in that series and the wings played all out the entire game (i.e. didn't beat themselves)... and I will give you a game where Getsalaugh doesn't X-check like a hack.

Edited by OsGOD

Guest ZDH

The secret to Getzlaf's success is his powerful and huge nose. Has anyone ever seen a hockey player, or human being, with such a huge nose? I mean Tim Hunter had the girth. Jeremy Bonderman has the super flaring nostrils. But no one can compare to the sheer latitude and longitude of Getzlaf's Mighty Schnozz! It is snot fair I tell ya! NOSE POWER! You can't get within 20 feet of the guy! His nose will knock you on your ass!

The secret to Getzlaf's success is his powerful and huge nose. Has anyone ever seen a hockey player, or human being, with such a huge nose? I mean Tim Hunter had the girth. Jeremy Bonderman has the super flaring nostrils. But no one can compare to the sheer latitude and longitude of Getzlaf's Mighty Schnozz! It is snot fair I tell ya! NOSE POWER! You can't get within 20 feet of the guy! His nose will knock you on your ass!

That must be why all the ladies are flocking to the guy in SO-CAL. BITTER MUCH? Personally i could care what he looks like,his skill is undeniable.

The secret to Getzlaf's success is his powerful and huge nose

You can't get within 20 feet of the guy! His nose will knock you on your ass!

well that or his rampant unnoticed x-checking. ;)

Edited by OsGOD

Ryan Getzlaf is a talented young player.

I think as he plays more and more he will become a great NHL player.

Possibly compare him to a younger Roenick? maybe? :unsure:

But yeah I wouldn't give him my vote for the Cons Mythe but he did play a big roll in the Ducks making it to the finals. I really like this guy, hes a good player, thank god hes on my fantasy team! :D

Guest ZDH

That must be why all the ladies are flocking to the guy in SO-CAL. BITTER MUCH? Personally i could care what he looks like,his skill is undeniable.

Hey Al Gore called. He wants his sense of humour back.

Guest DetroitIan

Getzlaf is definitely a HUGE reason they are in the finals. But in my opinion, Giggy is their MVP. IMO without Giggy we would have ended our series in 5 or 6. Getzlaf was huge, but Giguere has been a brick wall for the most part.

well that or his rampant unnoticed x-checking. ;)

Hey it all fairness, he did get called for a cross check in game 1 against Ottawa, of course it took 5 whacks in a row before the officials noticed it

Guest ZDH

That was supposed to be funny? Good god,Joseph Stalin called he wants his jokes back.

I best ignore the idiots.

Ryan Getzlaf is a talented young player.

I think as he plays more and more he will become a great NHL player.

Possibly compare him to a younger Roenick? maybe? :unsure:

But yeah I wouldn't give him my vote for the Cons Mythe but he did play a big roll in the Ducks making it to the finals. I really like this guy, hes a good player, thank god hes on my fantasy team! :D

Do you think he's got the potential to be the franchise player that the Ducks could build their future around??