• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Offsides

Random Discussion Thread

Rate this topic

The image of a kilt-wearin' badass leveling some heathen viking (did Scots fight vikings? Anydangway...) with a five - nay - six foot long broad sword accompanied by the wailing of bagpipes and banging of war drums in the distance is somewhat appealing, yes. :D

:lol: Yeah , looking at our history ,Us Scotsmen have been known to get into a little scuffle now and again. :D

Other notable Scots: Shrek...Tim the Enchanter :D

Serioulsy, love the accent (maybe not Shrek), and French makes me melt...if it's normal French...not like pompous French...I have an absolute ball visiting all of the countries in WDW. I always eat at the French restarant, and they bring your food and say "Voila" haha.

Also, when I worked at the Russian restarant I worked with a couple of Czechs and the young guy had a really cute accent...though, it's confusing because then I hear Dom....

Occhh Aye, Dae ye really love the Scottish accent that much??. :P:lol:

Sorry I couldn't help myself. :D

Scottish accent - hot. British accent - hot.

French accent - hot.

Australian accent - hot.

Czech accent - hot.

Indian accent - NOT.

:blush:

American girls accent - hot. :D:thumbup:

Don't care much for the dude's accent tho. :P:lol:

Edited by glasgowcelticwing

Scottish accent - hot.

British accent - hot.

French accent - hot.

Australian accent - hot.

Czech accent - hot.

Indian accent - NOT.

you forgot Canadian. lol well its hot to me. they do talk differently then us peoples in the states. lol

:lol: Yeah , looking at our history ,Us Scotsmen have been known to get into a little scuffle now and again. :D

Occhh Aye, Dae ye really love the Scottish accent that much??.

Sorry I couldn't help myself.

:wub:

Scottish accent - hot.

British accent - hot.

French accent - hot.

Australian accent - hot.

Czech accent - hot.

Indian accent - NOT.

oooh, I agree, those are all hot...except I'm 50/50 on Czech accents, but mostly they are good. I will add that Russian accents are hot, and new German can be too!

Niiiiiiiiiice. I see what you did there. What a stud! *swoon*

Glasgow = Official Stud of LGW ... but I discovered him...so...back off :lol:;)

you forgot Canadian. lol well its hot to me. they do talk differently then us peoples in the states. lol

Agreed. I think Canadian accents are cute...I can almost always tell when there are Canadians in my class or something. It's a cute lilt, but not annoying like some American accents.

Agreed. I think Canadian accents are cute...I can almost always tell when there are Canadians in my class or something. It's a cute lilt, but not annoying like some American accents.

when nathan and i started talkin he told me i talked funny. he told me I said Ottawa funny. tho id make fun of him for house and about. they do say it different. lol. im used to it now. eh is my fave. and yet that only started fromt he movie strange brew...same with hoser.

Allright Offsides or whoever else that wants to get involved...

These questions have been bugging the hell out of me lately and have been keeping me up late at night over the past month. Maybe you could help me get some answers...

Why is PI 3.14159265? What is so special about PI, and why should I care about it? How does it impact my life?

Are all strippers dumb?

Why do some camels have one hump, while others have two? Is the two-humped camel more special than the one-humped camel because of an extra hump?

Where is the place that no man has gone to before, and why can’t I go there?

Why are sumo wrestlers so fat, and why can’t they just wear pants like everybody else?

Why are squirrels so fortunate to have ownership of multiple nuts? What makes them so special that they can have more than two?

Why does Yosemite Sam have a bad temper, and why is he always so mean to Bugs Bunny?

Are those real? What are those? What is so special about those? Can I have those?

Is Dino really a dinosaur, or is he a dog?

Edited by SouthernWingsFan

Glasgow = Official Stud of LGW ... but I discovered him...so...back off :lol:;)

Ooooooooooooo I'm so jealous!!! But it's true...Ross is the official stud of LGW. Ross! Change your member title to "Official stud of LGW as per HR40." DO IT!

Allright Offsides or whoever else that wants to get involved...

These questions have been bugging the hell out of me lately and have been keeping me up late at night over the past month. Maybe you could help me get some answers...

Yay, the king of random has finally arrived in the random thread!!

Why is PI 3.14159265? What is so special about PI, and why should I care about it? How does it impact my life?

The numerical value of À truncated to 50 decimal places is:

3.14159 26535 89793 23846 26433 83279 50288 41971 69399 37510

And any number that goes on for infity is cool.

Are all strippers dumb?

I've never met a stripper!

Why do some camels have one hump, while others have two? Is the two-humped camel more special than the one-humped camel because of an extra hump?

You will have to ask Fergie about this one...

Where is the place that no man has gone to before, and why can’t I go there?

I can't tell you about that one in a pg setting....

Why are sumo wrestlers so fat, and why can’t they just wear pants like everybody else?

But more importantly...why haven't we signed one to play goal for us? we could make him a pants clause.

Why are squirrels so fortunate to have ownership of multiple nuts? What makes them so special that they can have more than two?

IPB Image

Don't touch that squirrel's nuts!

Why does Yosemite Sam have a bad temper, and why is he always so mean to Bugs Bunny?

He was drawn before anger management was invented.

Are those real? What are those? What is so special about those? Can I have those?

Oh, you have offially lost me on this one...

Is Dino really a dinosaur, or is he a dog?

He's a Dinosuarus Rex

Ooooooooooooo I'm so jealous!!! But it's true...Ross is the official stud of LGW. Ross! Change your member title to "Official stud of LGW as per HR40." DO IT!

Ha ha ha, I called that 3 posts ago :P

True. Ok how about "Official LGW Stud as per Offsides and HR40."

:cool: Maybe I should ask Jen to change my new sig that I asked for to that. :P:lol:

so instead of pear head we call him stud?

AMBER!!!! way to knock my confidence. :(

That's me gonna end up Pearanoid again. :crazy::lol:

Good answers there...

Here are some more questions...

What is so great about sliced bread other than the fact that it is not a full piece of bread?

When somebody really takes the cake, where do they take it?

Who is scarier, the Lockness Monster or Michael Jackson, and why?

Did O.J. do it? And did Britney Spears (yuck) do it again?

What makes you urinate more and urinate faster....coffee or beer?

Edited by SouthernWingsFan

Good answers there...

Here are some more questions...

What is so great about sliced bread other than the fact that it is not a full piece of bread?

When somebody really takes the cake, where do they take it?

Who is scarier, the Lockness Monster or Michael Jackson, and why?

Did O.J. do it? And did Britney Spears (yuck) do it again?

What makes you go to the bathroom more, and faster....coffee or beer?

Great questions SWF. I'm gonna take a stab if you don't mind. (Oh wait, that was my answer for the OJ question...)

Sliced bread is so great because before that people didn't have sandwiches. A world without grilled cheese and peanut butter and jelly!?!? I don't even want to think about it.

When somebody takes the cake they take it to a magical place called Never never land...

Michael Jackson for sure because he exists for sure.

Did OJ do it...see my first line. And yes Britney did it again...unfortunately. And again and again and even though see said "oops" it's still unacceptable. She is the new age form of cruel and unusual punishment, along with Paris "that's hot" Hilton.

Coffee because caffeine is a diuretic.

Edited by HenrikRules40

All right I got a few more things that are bothering me...

Instead of love-15-30-40 in tennis, why the hell can't they just do 0-1-2-3? And along those lines, why do so many women tennis players where short skirts to where you can see their under apparel?

Why have all of our 2nd grade teachers always smelled weird and were so evil?

Why are outside voices always louder than inside voices, and which voice is better to use, and when?

Why can't you use as many perverted cliches in such sports like cross country or curling, as compared to golf or baseball?

Do I have what it takes to be a real American hero like G.I. Joe?

How the hell is Superman able to jump and fly so high, without having any mutating powers?

All right I got a few more things that are bothering me...

Instead of love-15-30-40 in tennis, why the hell can't they just do 0-1-2-3? And along those lines, why do so many women tennis players where short skirts to where you can see their under apparel?

Why have all of our 2nd grade teachers always smelled weird and were so evil?

Why are outside voices always louder than inside voices, and which voice is better to use, and when?

Why can't you use as many perverted cliches in such sports like cross country or curling, as compared to golf or baseball?

Do I have what it takes to be a real American hero like G.I. Joe?

How the hell is Superman able to jump and fly so high, without having any mutating powers?

Tennis sucks , don't worry about it.

Teachers work for the Devil. (lift up the hair on the back of their necks and you'll see 666.) :scared:

Now this one just freaks me out . Dude your crazy!!!. :crazy::P

See above.

Everybody has got what it takes to be G.I.Joe. :thumbup:

Superman is da man , if he revealed his secrets to you , he'd have to kill ya. :lol:

What is so special about having a tea party? Why don't we ever hear about having a coffee party, or a white/chocolate milk party? Why is tea so much better?

Is it far-fetched to think that two laboratory mice trying to take over the world is kind of silly?

Why can Darth Maul have a two-sided light saber, while the others just have one side?

Are stalagmites better, or stalagtites, and why is one better than the other?

Why is Pepto Bismol always pink? Why can't it be like orange or green or something?

What is so special about having a tea party? Why don't we ever hear about having a coffee party, or a white/chocolate milk party? Why is tea so much better?

Is it far-fetched to think that two laboratory mice trying to take over the world is kind of silly?

Why can Darth Maul have a two-sided light saber, while the others just have one side?

Are stalagmites better, or stalagtites, and why is one better than the other?

Why is Pepto Bismol always pink? Why can't it be like orange or green or something?

let me give these ones a shot

1. because all of the others include milk (not sure if tea does at well)

2. they will take over the world because they have been tested to survive anything. we are only creating our destroyers

3.because he is the master of the dark side and he can do what ever he wants. if he wanted pink, he'll have pink.

4. im lost :huh:

5. because then it wouldnt be embarrassing when you are buying it.