• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Offsides

Random Discussion Thread

Rate this topic

What is so special about having a tea party? Why don't we ever hear about having a coffee party, or a white/chocolate milk party? Why is tea so much better?

It is the only thing the English got right.

Is it far-fetched to think that two laboratory mice trying to take over the world is kind of silly?

Not at all when you consider that robots can dance to their own music and people got upset that a 'vote for the worst' campaign threatened to screw up American Idol.

Why can Darth Maul have a two-sided light saber, while the others just have one side?

Because Darth Maul is (was) one bad-assed mo fo.

Are stalagmites better, or stalagtites, and why is one better than the other?

Stalagtites. Stalagmites won't break loose at random moments and impale people.

Why is Pepto Bismol always pink? Why can't it be like orange or green or something?

Because the color pink makes people *** (as in happy) and Pepto makes you feel happy.

Instead of love-15-30-40 in tennis, why the hell can't they just do 0-1-2-3? And along those lines, why do so many women tennis players where short skirts to where you can see their under apparel?

That's what brings in the crowd! :D

Engelbert Humperdinck did not play live at the Buddakan, but .38 Special did. Does that make .38 Special the better act?

No, that fact doesn't make .38 Special better than Engelbert Humperdinck, however the fact that they rock ( :rockstar: :punk: :rockstar: ) does.

What is worse, the weebles or the wobbles?

Why do they tell you to wait 30 minutes after eat before swimming, especially if there are no sharks around that will sense your food and eat you?

What makes Garfield so special that we can hear his thoughts and his meows? Why can't we only hear Odie's barks, and not his thoughts? Why can't we go 2-for-2 on the Odie factor?

How is Bob th Builder able to build so many buildings, despite only being about 2 feet tall?

If a tree falls down in the forest and you are not in the forest at the time of the event, does it still make a sound LOUD ENOUGH FOR YOU TO HEAR?

Do tree huggers exist in forests?

Why don't port-a-potties have flushers? Where does all the smelly stuff from port-a-potties get transferred to after it gets moved to a different spot?

Teachers work for the Devil. (lift up the hair on the back of their necks and you'll see 666.) :scared:

im gonna be a teacher. not all of us are evil...just the oens we dont like are evil

:cool: Maybe I should ask Jen to change my new sig that I asked for to that. :P:lol:

AMBER!!!! way to knock my confidence.

IPB Image

use it....

....if you dare :D

I daresay you will make all the guys on here jealous and they will be trying to steal your graphic and paste it as there own.....

----------------

I want to bring the subject of Darth Maul back up. That's something that has never made any sense. If Darth Maul was so bad ass and awesome, why didn't everyone see his really cool 2 headed lightsabre and say 'OOOH I want one of those' because after all he is in a pre-quel...it makes no sense!

IPB Image

use it....

....if you dare :D

I daresay you will make all the guys on here jealous and they will be trying to steal your graphic and paste it as there own.....

----------------

I want to bring the subject of Darth Maul back up. That's something that has never made any sense. If Darth Maul was so bad ass and awesome, why didn't everyone see his really cool 2 headed lightsabre and say 'OOOH I want one of those' because after all he is in a pre-quel...it makes no sense!

I'm gonna use it . :P:lol:

And along those lines, why do so many women tennis players where short skirts to where you can see their under apparel?

If, in Professional Figure Skating events, the ladies wore no underwear at all: the biggest stadiums would be full, the TV ratings would top those of NASCAR, the NBA, the NFL and MLB...........COMBINED on any given year.

This is not my opinion. Purely business. Oh......and I'd also watch. Everytime.

Oink.

aloha

Before you might bother with lashing out at the above post, take a minute and think about the men in your lives........

If, in Professional Figure Skating events, the ladies wore no underwear at all: the biggest stadiums would be full, the TV ratings would top those of NASCAR, the NBA, the NFL and MLB...........COMBINED on any given year.

This is not my opinion. Purely business. Oh......and I'd also watch. Everytime.

Oink.

aloha

Before you might bother with lashing out at the above post, take a minute and think about the men in your lives........

DaKine , I vote you in as president of the sports world. :P:lol:

The Jedi would regard that double-dong-sabre as a weapon of aggression. No need.

They use weapons for defense only......or losing battles.....losing battle after battle.......

Look - you see the movies? The Jedi are just not that bright OK?

Aloha

P.S./BTW - Darth Maul was destroyed bt the 2nd-most-retarded of all Jedi ever to have been born. Lucky O.T. goal is what I'd chalk it up to.

I was going to say that women wear short tennis skirts so that men will watch tennis....but that is SO obvious.

However, I was a cheerleader in hs and we had to wear the shorter cheerleading skirts because they would get caught up in them when we did flips/stunts, etc. If you were trying to do a basket toss and you got caught in someone's skirt...well that's one broken leg or wrist. But we wore briefs under them.

The Jedi would regard that double-dong-sabre as a weapon of aggression. No need.

They use weapons for defense only......or losing battles.....losing battle after battle.......

Aloha

P.S./BTW - Darth Maul was destroyed bt the 2nd-most-retarded of all Jedi ever to have been born. Lucky O.T. goal is what I'd chalk it up to.

But why didn't another sith take the double sword? Sillyness! I can understand...like...Yoda. I mean, he was too badass that he barely needed a light sabre. But a Sith...such as Darth Vader....well, I guess it's true...Anakin wasn't very bright.

I thought Darth Maul died in a pretty cool way....he got cut in half and then fell down a hole. Much better than Charlie on LOST.

Aloha

Yeah , but if you apply the reason used in GD then this is an excuse and the better team won. <_<

I was going to say that women wear short tennis skirts so that men will watch tennis....but that is SO obvious.

However, I was a cheerleader in hs and we had to wear the shorter cheerleading skirts because they would get caught up in them when we did flips/stunts, etc. If you were trying to do a basket toss and you got caught in someone's skirt...well that's one broken leg or wrist. But we wore briefs under them.

But why didn't another sith take the double sword? Sillyness! I can understand...like...Yoda. I mean, he was too badass that he barely needed a light sabre. But a Sith...such as Darth Vader....well, I guess it's true...Anakin wasn't very bright.

I thought Darth Maul died in a pretty cool way....he got cut in half and then fell down a hole. Much better than Charlie on LOST.

I watch that last sunday, and I thaught that it was a crappy way for one of the main characters to leave the show.