• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Offsides

Random Discussion Thread

Rate this topic

I want to bring the subject of Darth Maul back up. That's something that has never made any sense. If Darth Maul was so bad ass and awesome, why didn't everyone see his really cool 2 headed lightsabre and say 'OOOH I want one of those' because after all he is in a pre-quel...it makes no sense!

Longevity my dear... Everybody witnessed the double sabre yeilding mess get eliminated midway through the episode... They realized then that it was a complete failure and one sided ones were the way to go!

I watch that last sunday, and I thaught that it was a crappy way for one of the main characters to leave the show.

He didn't even need to die :angry: I was so mad. He's my ALL TIME favorite character on LOST...GRARARRAR. So now I'm sad. They made him die in a DUMB way. I think fans will be pretty pissed as he has a big fan base...*sigh*

The Ducks just scored :thumbdown:

He didn't even need to die :angry: I was so mad. He's my ALL TIME favorite character on LOST...GRARARRAR. So now I'm sad. They made him die in a DUMB way. I think fans will be pretty pissed as he has a big fan base...*sigh*

I knew that it was coming with Desmonds vision's , but I was still pretty annoyed when they killed him off. I don't think the show will be the same without him.

I was going to say that women wear short tennis skirts so that men will watch tennis....but that is SO obvious.

However, I was a cheerleader in hs and we had to wear the shorter cheerleading skirts because they would get caught up in them when we did flips/stunts, etc. If you were trying to do a basket toss and you got caught in someone's skirt...well that's one broken leg or wrist. But we wore briefs under them.

But why didn't another sith take the double sword? Sillyness! I can understand...like...Yoda. I mean, he was too badass that he barely needed a light sabre. But a Sith...such as Darth Vader....well, I guess it's true...Anakin wasn't very bright.

I thought Darth Maul died in a pretty cool way....he got cut in half and then fell down a hole. Much better than Charlie on LOST.

Darth Vader was a Sith Lord. Trained as a Jedi. Turned by his boss.

That dang 'ol Darth Maul guy though, not sure he was ever trained in the Jedi arts. (sure I'm about to be corrected 1000x)

The actual Sith were a people from a rock in the Outer Rim - the entire Sith population used the Force. For cheap party gags and to get into the pants of dumb chicks - UNTIL - a few disgruntled employees of the Jedi-Council found their ways out there 5 billion years ago. They became the Lords of the Sith. Sith Lords if you will.

I think Darth Maul skipped a few of the steps......he was in the Advanced Placement Sith-Lord-Track. He got to make up a few rules of his own......and then, well, die.

/end geek

What? Really? Every Wednesday for a month I was excited, thinking "all right, Charlie's finally gonna die!"

I know, but he still died in a stupid way. Charlie is my all-time favorite, and I know a lot of people who watch because of LOTR. And then Des saving Charlie over and over was really cute. They made Charlie pretty annoying in Season 2, but he's been really cute this season.

Now all I have left is Des, cuz Jack and Kate are just annoying :P

That was the end of this season. I'm not sure when the next one starts. Normally it would be in September but I read somewhere that it's later than that, and I have no clue now...they're messing up the show with all of their long breaks.

PS. This thread is better because you don't have to post when you look. I've never really thought of the post when you look thread as discussion until recently, anyway. I figured if we had a place to discuss, we wouldn't clog up the picture thread and such

That was the end of this season. I'm not sure when the next one starts. Normally it would be in September but I read somewhere that it's later than that, and I have no clue now...they're messing up the show with all of their long breaks.

PS. This thread is better because you don't have to post when you look. I've never really thought of the post when you look thread as discussion until recently, anyway. I figured if we had a place to discuss, we wouldn't clog up the picture thread and such

I don't think I canwait that long till the next series. :(

I was really glad when you started this thread Jen . 'Post when you look' can be fun at times but it can also be a pain in the butt.

Props to Jen!!!!!!!!!! :):clap::thumbup:

OMG Glas new sig! HOTTTTTTTTT!!! I love it. Jen, it's so sexy...kind of like it's owner ;)

For some reason I'm reminded of a Whalers game Zubor Buick Announcement.

Crowd: Who CARES?

Announcer: Zubor Cares!

Crowd: SO WHAT!

Announcer: So Sassy!

We are giving Glas a big head :):P