• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Offsides

Random Discussion Thread

Rate this topic

Ninjas run solo, as only one is needed. Bring your Pirates!

NEEEENJA VANISH! *poof* :ph34r:

:lol: We's be finding ye eventually ya pesky landlubber .... and when we do ..... ye be walkin th' plank and be's going tae visit Davie Jone's locker!!!!!!!!!!........Aye!!!!!!!... :P

A riddle for you all...

Why? Why are they always after me lucky charms?

I think a better question is, why the hell won't the kids give the rabbit any Trix. What the hell did the rabbit ever do to the kids? I think those kids are some mean sons of ******* personally.

I think a better question is, why the hell won't the kids give the rabbit any Trix. What the hell did the rabbit ever do to the kids? I think those kids are some mean sons of ******* personally.

I always felt bad for the rabbit...and decided if I ever met him I would share with him....never met him though :(

I always felt bad for the rabbit...and decided if I ever met him I would share with him....never met him though :(

I hear the rabbit is a drunken pervert. Those kids are smart to stay away... <_<

Now I might believe that if it were Roger Rabbit...and I'd get drunk if I was married to Jessica...

Remember that movie? "I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way"...????

so are you calling me stupid? :angry: haha

yes! (i thought you might need help clarifying) :P:D

What's a pirate's favorite children's song?

Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Starrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

hahaha :lol: arrrr! i'd be sing'n that in th' crow's nest

<_< buttmunch, haha. urgh....I have to blow dry my hair and I do not feel like it

just air dry it. you know, get in the car roll the windows down and drive...fast. you can even drive to California to bring me my ice cream :D

just air dry it. you know, get in the car roll the windows down and drive...fast. you can even drive to California to bring me my ice cream :D

oh right, because gas is so cheap and its not like I have work or anything :P

I can't let it air dry....it is too thick. If I let it air dry it will honestly take until about 8 o'clock to be dry