• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Offsides

Random Discussion Thread

Rate this topic

Why is it that guys and girls have so much trouble being friends once there's that attraction between each other, or a one sided attraction? Can't we just let that friendship always be there without the complications of more, even if someone or both want that?

why are gas prices in michigan averaging $.20 more a gallon this week (up to $3.19 reg) when yahoo is reporting that the rest of the nation has an average of $2.83 a gallon of regular... wtf is up with that??? Thank god my car gets 40 mpg

Why is it that guys and girls have so much trouble being friends once there's that attraction between each other, or a one sided attraction? Can't we just let that friendship always be there without the complications of more, even if someone or both want that?

Cuz we're horny little creatures.

why are gas prices in michigan averaging $.20 more a gallon this week (up to $3.19 reg) when yahoo is reporting that the rest of the nation has an average of $2.83 a gallon of regular... wtf is up with that??? Thank god my car gets 40 mpg

Because it's Michigan, that seems to be the only explanation we ever get. :ranting: I had filled up on Sunday for $2.99 because I kept seeing everywhere else $3.09.

Because it's Michigan, that seems to be the only explanation we ever get. :ranting: I had filled up on Sunday for $2.99 because I kept seeing everywhere else $3.09.

No kidding... I found it 2.99 at a BP just north of Dixie Highway and telegraph on the way to Great Lakes Crossing. its even more important i get the 5% cash back using the card

I'm lucky to be around some places that have it right now for $2.95.

I get excited when I see gas for the "discounted" price of $2.95. Think about that.

:blink:

Its been right around 2.90ish all summer around me. Going down to Florida in October I was hoping for some relief, but really it was pretty consistently high all the way south. Which has now made it more cost efficient to fly down there for our honeymoon rather than drive. ah well, its also a savings of time (4 hour RT flight vs 38 hour car ride) lol if it wasn't so economical to drive $$'s wise, this would be a no brainer lmao

Edited by OsGOD

Because whoever started that thread must not have known the proper use of an apostrophe.

Here's Frank Zappa's thoughts on apostrophe's. Toward the end of the song...it's the crux of the biscuit...

Edited by HOCKEY MATTERS

They do sound good, even at 8am.

I heard on the radio this morning that yet another innocent person was killed by a drunk driver last night. I want to know why it's always the sober people that end up dying in those crashes. Those stupid morons that get drunk and drive home should be the ones that pay the price. I've got an uncle that's in prison for killing an elderly couple because he was still drunk when he was driving to work early in the morning. I have no sympathy for him and have not been supportive of my aunt's efforts to get it him out early, trying to claim he didn't understand what he agreed to in court. :angry:

It's only eavesdropping if you try to hear it, or if you pay attention to it, or if they are talking about sensitive issues and you fail to clear your throat and comment loudly to yourself about the thinness of the walls.