• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Offsides

Random Discussion Thread

Rate this topic

Hard not to think about how different the world is today compared to 15 years and one day ago. My thoughts are with those who lost their lives and loved ones that day, as well as with the thousands of innocent citizens overseas who lost their lives and loved ones in retaliation.

Never forget.

I am keeping Steve memorial for a while, I will miss him so much tomorrow night when the puck drops.  Watch over us, Steverino! 

I just got off the phone with Spectra/Time Warner.  Third try to get Center Ice turned on... finally got it, hope it stays on now.  And that I don't get charged three times.  :lol:

I was a Soundgarden fan since I was in jr high, but some of Chris's best work was his amazing covers. The man could sing anything. And if you're not a fan of his high pitched screeching (let's be honest), then they are something everyone should check out. 

On 6/15/2017 at 0:27 AM, NerveDamage said:

as a Detroitian/Michigander, by association... , this gave me chills

Wish that wasn't PS4 exclusive.  I'm curious to see how the native Detroiters feel about the storyline after playing the whole game.  After seeing how well The Division recreated Manhattan, I'm curious to see how well this game captures The Motor City (and if LCA makes an appearance).