• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Offsides

Random Discussion Thread

Rate this topic

Do you mean the hot dogs with all the crazy toppings on em'?

In which case, I haven't tried them, but doesn't the Chicago fog have mayonnaise on them?

If so, then no.

I can't stand mayo.

Not traditionally, as far as I know. I usually avoid mayo whenever I can.

I love hot dogs that are topped with tomato, relish, sport peppers, onion, a pickle spear, and celery salt.

Screw the Blackhawks/Bears/White Sox, but I love me a Chicago dog.

Edited by Hockeytown0001

Not traditionally, as far as I know. I usually avoid mayo whenever I can.

I love hot dogs that are topped with tomato, relish, sport peppers, onion, a pickle spear, and celery salt.

Screw the Blackhawks/Bears/White Sox, but I love me a Chicago dog.

I'm usually more of a coney dog man myself, but I don't think ive ever had a traditional Chicago dog.

I'll have to try one next time I'm out there, none of those toppings seem like a deal breaker.

Ha.

In fairness though, I could've tried one and just not remember.

I went to a few breweries kind of early.

Have you ever been to Revolution brewery?

You know you're tired when you forget how to spit. I stood there this morning, groggy and in a daze, over the sink with a mouthful of tooth paste and couldn't remember how to get it out of there.

Had a foot-in-mouth moment today. I was talking to one of the reps that comes into the store. He's also an off-ice official for the Force.

Mike Babcock (the younger) plays for the Force, and the rep is always telling me what a great kid he is.

The rep asked if the Wings had made the playoffs. We started talking about all the match-ups. After a pause, he commented that he had thought it was odd that Babcock's dad didn't come to the last game.

I was still thinking NHL and said, "Oh, didn't you hear? He passed away."

The rep had a look of shock on his face. Then I realized that he was talking about the younger Babcock's dad (our coach) not being at the last Force game.

We got it straightened out, but it was an awkward moment.

I'm so glad Detroit didn't get the early game today. Last year they had the early game on the same Saturday as the Green and Gold game and got booted from NBC in my area. Today it's just Caps/Isles. No big deal to me to have to watch it elsewhere.

It drove me nuts to miss the Wings to watch the NDSU college football team play itself.

No seeded grapes here, yuck.

I find Rachel Feinstein and Amy Schumer very attractive.

Rachel Feinstein- I very much so agree.

But I don't find Amy Schumer attractive at all.

She's what Eleanor from the Chipettes would look like if she was turned into a human.

14nebf4.jpg2jcu3qu.jpg

I know you see it. Ha

I'm so glad Detroit didn't get the early game today. Last year they had the early game on the same Saturday as the Green and Gold game and got booted from NBC in my area. Today it's just Caps/Isles. No big deal to me to have to watch it elsewhere.

It drove me nuts to miss the Wings to watch the NDSU college football team play itself.

Not to mention we always play like garbage when we have early games, and they have enough problems starting on time as it is. Edited by jimmyemeryhunter

NDSU is on NBC in Fargo? I didn't know that.

Rachel Feinstein- I very much so agree.

But I don't find Amy Schumer attractive at all.

She's what Eleanor from the Chipettes would look like if she was turned into a human.

14nebf4.jpg2jcu3qu.jpg

I know you see it. Ha

I know I see it but there something about her lol