• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Offsides

Random Discussion Thread

Rate this topic

I think there's a "community" for everything.

So I wore the Kronwall jersey today and it was allowed, but after the big wigs left, the FritoLay delivery guy came in. He noticed my manager was wearing a Superman shirt and a pink tutu. She told him it was "superhero's day". He looked at my shirt and asked if the Flyers were superheros.

My co-workers took three steps back and my manager whispered, "oh, the death stare".

I am pleased to report that the death stare was sufficient and the man is still breathing.

I hate when anthem singers try to turn it into their own song.

In my opinion, the best anthem singers are the ones who make it the easiest to sing along and encourage the crowd to do so.

Jeff Ross roast criminals is absolutely hysterical!!

Jeff Ross-"Aaron Hernandez just signed a 40 million guaranteed all he has to do was not kill 3 people"

Criminal-"it's hard!"

I don't really like Jeff Ross, but it was pretty damn funny.

Sending out job/internship applications all day in NYC while my girlfriend works. Kind of depressing.

Good luck man.

I was watching one of those spy-type shows from back in the day. You know, the kinds where they have all the cool futuristic tools.

I remember seeing this particular episode when I was young and at the time I had thought to myself that if they ever really invent one of those cool things, I was going to get one. Seeing that again, I now know why I found myself with four of them. I'm living my childhood dream of owning a battery-operated screwdriver. Like a SPY!

Edited by 55fan

Who the hell is Scott Darling? and who cares if he got a Stanley Cup tattoo... so have lots of ink-crazed fans.

He's the backup goalie for Chicago who carried them until their started pulled his head out of his jockstrap and started winning again. He deserves a Cup tat. He won it.

He's the backup goalie for Chicago who carried them until their started pulled his head out of his jockstrap and started winning again. He deserves a Cup tat. He won it.

My dislike of pretty much anything related to the Hawks may contribute to my absolute non-recognition of his name. He deserves his name on the Cup even if he never stepped skate/foot on the ice, since he is a goalie on the winning team.

My dislike of pretty much anything related to the Hawks may contribute to my absolute non-recognition of his name. He deserves his name on the Cup even if he never stepped skate/foot on the ice, since he is a goalie on the winning team.

Ha saved the hawks behind in the first round when Crawford played like cabbage.

His grandma, who was a life-long Hawks fan, died during the playoffs, so he gets a sympathy vote from me. Kind of a nice way to celebrate and remember her. They should inscribe her name on the Cup on the tattoos. That would be way cool.