• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Offsides

Random Discussion Thread

Rate this topic

Posting to get to the end of the thread without scrolling through 8 million pages on mobile, will edit with something relevant when I get there...

Edit: I live in Phoenix. It has most certainly *NOT* been cold for August :lol:

Edited by BottleOfSmoke

So my little sister got married last year, (to a guy I've known since 3rd grade) and my grandma asked me why I've never been married the other day, to which I replied "I'm much too cynical to be happy enough to commit to anything for more than 6th months." Which made her mad at me.

She made up for it by hitting me though.

So its all good.

Edited by jimmyemeryhunter

A friend of mine from college was 20 years old. His father was 95; his mom was 40. When they asked his dad why he hadn't married earlier (he was married at age 74) he would tell people that his wife hadn't been born yet. They also had a daughter who was 10 at that time.

There's an answer for grandma.

A friend of mine from college was 20 years old. His father was 95; his mom was 40. When they asked his dad why he hadn't married earlier (he was married at age 74) he would tell people that his wife hadn't been born yet. They also had a daughter who was 10 at that time.

There's an answer for grandma.

that's pretty good.

When I was in 4th grade, I convinced my mom and my girlfriends mom that I liked guys so they'd be cool with us staying the night together.

They only lived a couple blocks away and we "dated" till the 8th grade.

If I do ever settle down and have kids, I really hope they're not like me when I was growing up.

Ha.

I wonder if her mom still thinks I'm into dudes, that would be funny.

Jimmers, you're way too young to worry about getting married.

Last time my grandma asked me if I was dating anyone, I nodded enthusiastically and said "oh yes!" and just started naming random guys.

She never asked me again :lol:

Hahaha.

Marriage seems wayyy too final, and I'm much too laid back to want to be in a permanent fight.

And I cant say that to my Oma, she would literally beat me with the heaviest object nearest to her, or just her hand with Those qvc rings with the lemon sized half faux blood jewel, add to that her giant arthritic knuckles.

Ha.

This is more for Bottle opinion and before I say it, this is me and my buddies at the bar drunk talking about this lol.

Is it okay to walk up to a random girl and give her butt pats, and say sports related?

Not unless you're prepared to get jaw jacked. Touching a woman's ass without her consent is assault.

I thought these ads were supposed to be targeted.

I've been getting Russian brides, and hedge fund purchasing sites.

Also Stihl chainsaws, but that one seems reasonable.

The weird thing is, its not even the chain saw that is being advertised, its a convenient carrying case.

As if my chain saws aren't concealed in trendy enough ways.