• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Offsides

Random Discussion Thread

Rate this topic

It's not so bad, once you get the alphabet down. The only part I really have trouble with is the completed actions and noncompleted actions. It's sort of hard to explain, but they have different forms of verbs for things that you did but haven't finished or things you did and are finished. It's kind of complicated when you are talking, and it makes what you are saying a lot more clear...so if I got it down it would be okay, but i'm always messing it up.

I need more Russian friends to practice on now that I've graduated...

Right now I'm trying to do a sig of ... hold on ... I have to keep looking because I keep forgeting who it is of...it's Matthew Lombardi...for a contest.

I honestly have no ambition or drive to do this so it's going to suck.

It's not so bad, once you get the alphabet down. The only part I really have trouble with is the completed actions and noncompleted actions. It's sort of hard to explain, but they have different forms of verbs for things that you did but haven't finished or things you did and are finished. It's kind of complicated when you are talking, and it makes what you are saying a lot more clear...so if I got it down it would be okay, but i'm always messing it up.

I need more Russian friends to practice on now that I've graduated...

I don't think that I'll ever have the attention span to learn a language , :unsure: I learned french when I was at school , but I can't remember one word of it. :blush:

I think there's a probably a couple of Russians that post here that you could practice on. :)

P.S. Congrats on graduating. :clap:

:cool: I didn't realise that you entered your sigs into contests , that's awsome .

Edited by glasgowcelticwing

I don't think that I'll ever have the attention span to learn a language , :unsure: I learned french when I was at school , but I can't remember one word of it. :blush:

I think there's a probably a couple of Russians that post here that you could practice on.

P.S. Congrats on graduating.

:cool: I didn't realise that you entered your sigs into contests , that's awsome .

I like languages. I've taken Russian, German and Spanish...although, I'm not so good at the two latter languages. I've mastered Scottish, and next I want to learn Hawaiian.

Thanks. I've graduated, so now I have to get a real job, but there's not too much in my friend....unfortunately... I have a few online Russian friends, but I'm not overly fond of typing in Cyrillic...it takes me forever.

Yeah, I enter my sigs....and I lose A LOT :P I think some of the ones that won are: DiPietro sig, Nash sig, Lidstrom sig, and a couple others got me through a couple of rounds, but I think I've only won the entire thing 3 times. I always want to get better, so pushing myself helps :)

I like languages. I've taken Russian, German and Spanish...although, I'm not so good at the two latter languages. I've mastered Scottish, and next I want to learn Hawaiian.

Thanks. I've graduated, so now I have to get a real job, but there's not too much in my friend....unfortunately... I have a few online Russian friends, but I'm not overly fond of typing in Cyrillic...it takes me forever.

Yeah, I enter my sigs....and I lose A LOT :P I think some of the ones that won are: DiPietro sig, Nash sig, Lidstrom sig, and a couple others got me through a couple of rounds, but I think I've only won the entire thing 3 times. I always want to get better, so pushing myself helps :)

I don't believe for one minute that you lose many contests . Plus with the sig your making for me , you could probably win LOTS of contests. :D

Edited by glasgowcelticwing

è ÑÂÑ„Ñ‚ õý÷шу шт úóыыштÿ црут õру ûуýøщфúò ÑÂрфтÿуы õщ фúóÿрõ111111

I said, I can type in russian when the keyboard changes over to it :) Damn program

Hawaiian seems cool, can you teach me DaKine? Or pretty much any Polynesian language. I'm in love with Polynesian culture.

Nice keyboard smashing in Russian, OG

i think that i am getting sick, and there isnt much on tv right now

I'm watching My Big Fat Greek Wedding. It's so funny.

As for the blister Amber, you shouldn't have taken the skin off. But since you did, just cover it with a bandage. Neosporin won't hurt it either. It will be ok soon.

Hawaiian seems cool, can you teach me DaKine? Or pretty much any Polynesian language. I'm in love with Polynesian culture.

The language? Not really. Not sure anybody could anymore. Might wanna stick with books.

Hawaiian culture - hmmmm. Maybe just stick with what the brochures tell the tourists. It's prettier.

aloha (ah loh HAH) <----saying it to you like that.....breathing life's air into your haole throat......

careful is all I'm saying......It ain't all that romantic.