• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
high_stick69

Most hated commissioner in sports

Rate this topic

Out of football, basketball, baseball and hockey, who's commissioner do you hate the most. I'm sure none of you are surprised that I pick Bettman for the biggest weasel and wimpiest pansy assed commissioner of them all, and I hate him the most!!!

Oh come on! No one likes Bettman. He continues to make stupid decisions to try to market the sport and the sport ends up suffering (ECF turned off on NBC for pregame horse racing his most recent). Everyone hates Bettman. Most other sport fans don't even know who the commisioners are.

The fact that this is a Hockey forum further depletes any valid response to a "poll" like question. There is going to be terrible selection bias.

I'm a hockey fan. I could care less if there was no professional BB, Bk B or F Ball. The only other commisioner I can recall is Bud Sealy *sp?* and I don't know why his name is in my head.

This is a STUPID post *and I am stupid (Plus one) to waste the time to respond to it in an attempt to manifest its shortcommings*.

It's too early to tell about Goodell, he's only been in the NFL for 1 year.

i don t have anything against goodell but i cant stand stern with that thou shall not leave the bench can t stand that little rat bastard bettman and selig is a panzy

Selig, easily.

[/font]

Bettman may have made mistakes, but he never let his personal feelings on an issue dictate his decisions as commissioner, which is a major flaw Selig has committed more than once.

Selig wishes he could be 1% of the commissioner Giamatti was.