• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
zetterbergfuturemvp

Pronger at it again: elbow to McAmmond's head

Rate this topic

can someone pls break prongers legs already ?? i cant stand that punk , i really want a fighter next season just to kick his ass

and now .....ottawa's losing their cool , all players on the ice except for 2 are going at it

Edited by zetterbergfuturemvp

can someone pls break prongers legs already ?? i cant stand that punk , i really want a fighter next season just to kick his ass

and now .....ottawa's losing their cool , all players on the ice except for 2 are going at it

What a putz!!! I am hoping for another suspension. This one should be for more than one game. He's a repeat offender azz hole.

I didn't think that hit was that terrible... the thing that made it bad was McCammond's head slamming agains the ice Eric Lindros style...

you shouldnt intentionally be takin shots to someones head, watch tomorrow hes gonna talk about how its physics and its cause hes shorter then he is lmfao ......whats funny is during the 2nd intermission they were talking about how next season they were gonna call penalties on any shot to the head

Not that bad of a hit??? Are you kidding me??? The elbow to the face??? What awful officiating... Pronger did that crap on purpose and walked with it. I am hoping for a suspension again, probably won't happen though. He is an ass bag.

Not that bad of a hit??? Are you kidding me??? The elbow to the face??? What awful officiating... Pronger did that crap on purpose and walked with it. I am hoping for a suspension again, probably won't happen though. He is an ass bag.

He seems to have a talent and getting away with cheapshots. I'd love for Chris Neil to drop the gloves with him.

i loved when yzerman turned his ass when pronger tried to hit him and pronger tore his acl

Guest Shoreline

Not only is he a repeat offender, he's a repeat offender THIS PLAYOFFS!

Throw his ass out for the rest of the Finals!

f*** Pronger!

Quoted for truth.

ill be very dissapointed as well as disgusted if hes not suspended for the rest of the series. obviously the one game for the hit on holmstrom didnt teach him anything. if pronger wants to act like a child then you have to treat him like one.........first a time out and if that doesnt work you ground him :D

Guest Shoreline

None of you people understand physics! When you skate by someone who's 6'6" you get elbowed in the head, that's just the way it is! :rolleyes::thumbdown:

[insert overly serious retort to mockingly sarcastic post] ;)

I didn't actually get to SEE it, since the NBC station here had a telethon going. <glare at station manager for poor scheduling>

I was listening to the Ottawa station, and boy did they have some words for Pronger.

I totally agree with scotvm- except I'd say if a time out doesn't work, get out the belt.

This kid needs a woodshedding and now. If the league won't do it, I hope Ottawa will.

Not original on my part, but I must echo whomever said it:

Puck Fronger!

Guest Shoreline

:lol:

HILARIUM.

I think it would have been more interesting if he/she didn't add the emoticons. :lol:

Edited by Shoreline

I too can't believe that the refs didn't see it.......

I guess after the hockey game they are catching a plane to ref the WWE Saturday Night Main Event on NBC.........

Hopefully Pronger gets suspended and someone pounds his face in once he returns....