• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
zetterbergfuturemvp

Pronger at it again: elbow to McAmmond's head

Rate this topic

I'm all for Pronger bashing, and the play absolutely should have been a penalty, but I don't think it was intentional, and really came about from Pronger being about a foot taller than Mcammond.

If I'm putting on my non-partisan hat, I wouldn't suspend Pronger, instead I'd suspend the two refs and two linesmen who all missed the call.

What the hell are those guys getting paid for! 8 sets of eyes and nobody saw it. Even worse, they should have been looking right at the play to make sure Pronger didn't try to interfere with Mcammond from getting to the puck, which is exactly what he did. Give me a break.

He should get at least 2 games, given his history in this playoffs.... But he will only get one, if that.... I hope I'm wrong though.....

For some reason I have kept looking for reasons to respect Pronger because he is supposedly such a "great" player, but today's actions have permanently pushed him over the edge in my book. Today he showed what a classless, disgraceful, disrespectful piece of s*** he is. I will thoroughly enjoy watching him cry for the 2nd straight year of losing in the SCF. I can't wait for the day he gets what's coming to him.

If ever there was one man who truly doesn't deserve to have his name engraved on the Stanley Cup, it's one "Christopher Robert Pronger."

Ducks fans should be embarrassed and ashamed.

I think that he is gone for this one! I think that he thought the same by the look on his face sitting on the bench.

When the league reviews this, I hope that they take in consideration that he just put the puck in his own net. If that is on their mind, I'm sure they'll suspend him. IMO, he should be suspended for 4 games.

can someone pls break prongers legs already ?? i cant stand that punk , i really want a fighter next season just to kick his ass

and now .....ottawa's losing their cool , all players on the ice except for 2 are going at it

Yeah, he's pretty much the joke of the league as far as I'm concerned. But because of his ability to play the game his disreguard for sportsmanship and fellow players gets ignored. I don't care how good he is as a defenceman he's still a little 10 year old sore loser on the inside. Seriously get Brian Burke to be his manager and he could have an even better career in the WWE with all this pro wrestling cheap shot crap he pulls.

Well if there is any karma in this world, then one day Pronger will die in a fire. And I will be at that fire as soon as I hear about it, with a pack of ballparks, and some smores.

edited for PS: Just watch I bet hordes of people will still defend him because of who he is, and one day when he ends someone's career that won't be his fault either.

Edited by #19forPresident!

Meh , Neil and Fisher kicked Getzlaf and Perrys ass after it , Something the wings shouldve done.

GO SENS , MAKE PRONGER CRY 2 YEARS IN A ROW

Unless i missed something, Fisher fell on top of Getzlaf and Penner on top of Schaefer

Edited by Lou_Siffer

He should get at least 2 games, given his history in this playoffs.... But he will only get one, if that.... I hope I'm wrong though.....

For some reason I have kept looking for reasons to respect Pronger because he is supposedly such a "great" player, but today's actions have permanently pushed him over the edge in my book. Today he showed what a classless, disgraceful, disrespectful piece of s*** he is. I will thoroughly enjoy watching him cry for the 2nd straight year of losing in the SCF. I can't wait for the day he gets what's coming to him.

If ever there was one man who truly doesn't deserve to have his name engraved on the Stanley Cup, it's one "Christopher Robert Pronger."

Well said! I think he'll get more than 2 games if he is suspended. He should also be fined. His actions against Homstrom will surely affect their decision. I personally didn't think that he was going to be suspended against Homer, but was wrong. The big issue with tonights hit was the blatent high elbow to his head. What ever way you look at it, he is a disgrace. I'm sure that such actions during the NHL's first game of the finals with national american exposure, will not be appreciated. It was an ugly hit and given his history he is in deep s***.

[insert overly serious retort to mockingly sarcastic post] ;)

I was waiting for it!

I think it would have been more interesting if he/she didn't add the emoticons. :lol:

I added the emoticons in an attempt to avoid said "overly serious retort to mockingly sarcastic post."

edit: grammar

Edited by Izzy24

None of you people understand physics! When you skate by someone who's 6'6" you get elbowed in the head, that's just the way it is! :rolleyes::thumbdown:

If this is an excuse that is used; one will fail to understand the control that he has over where he puts his elbows. He did the same s*** to Homers head. He knows he is using his elbows to the head and his size is an excuse.

Edited by servo

i think that you woudl be that classless .... ....

im freaking tired of all these people saying all this s*** on pronger. There is no way you can say that the hit today was intentional and the fact that half of you wouldnt even care about this hit if pronger hadnt hit Holmstrom

If this is an excuse that is used; one will fail to understand the control that he has over where he puts his elbows. He did the same s*** to Homers head. He knows he is using his elbows to the head and his size is an excuse.

Ahh, there it is!

im freaking tired of all these people saying all this s*** on pronger. There is no way you can say that the hit today was intentional and the fact that half of you wouldnt even care about this hit if pronger hadnt hit Holmstrom

You're...kidding...right? :blink:

With all due respect, you need to get your head out of that dark and smelly place it's been. And clean up that brown ring around the neck while you're at it.

That was deliberate...and blatant. And if he doesn't get a multiple-game suspension for it, something is really wrong.

While I don't think he intended to elbow him in the head, or to hurt him (if he had, he would have fully extended those elbows and he brought them in right before the hit) I want Pronger suspended, at least 1 game. His play has been disgraceful and he played like crap last night. He should have been benched, then it wouldn't have happened. But, the BS reffing was going on all night, so what are ya gunna do? I still steamed about the entire game, but w/e. If Pronger isn't suspended, he needs to get on his knees and thank God.

Anaheim doesn't deserve the Stanley Cup at all.

not the way their city are a bunch of fairweather "fans"

not the way their team plays.

i hope the sens take it in 6.

the Cup needs to go back to Canada.

Anaheim doesn't deserve the Stanley Cup at all.

not the way their city are a bunch of fairweather "fans"

not the way their team plays.

i hope the sens take it in 6.

the Cup needs to go back to Canada.

Excuse you. I live and die with this team, so maybe you need to check your radar and see that the Ducks do have diehards out there.

While I don't think he intended to elbow him in the head, or to hurt him (if he had, he would have fully extended those elbows and he brought them in right before the hit) I want Pronger suspended, at least 1 game. His play has been disgraceful and he played like crap last night. He should have been benched, then it wouldn't have happened. But, the BS reffing was going on all night, so what are ya gunna do? I still steamed about the entire game, but w/e. If Pronger isn't suspended, he needs to get on his knees and thank God.

I think that is what will get him out of the Suspension.... Well, unless he uses his teeth like he did last round....

I applaud your level headedness. Thank you.