• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HockeyCrazy3033

SCF Game 4: Ottawa vs. Anaheim

Rate this topic

Dude, I'll tape SabreFriend's rant about it for yez, if you wanna hear rage about that. She loathes Alfy, for many reasons, but his hit on Tallinder was cheap, and happened around the time of the Homer HitMen. Tallinder was out, but he didn't BLEED. No call. No review.

My ears are STILL ringing from her diatribe re: Chris Neil's hit on MacDonald last game....!

The thing that bothers me is that half of the people here are all complimenting Alfie for what he did, and this coming after we've seen about 5 different threads about how dirty Anaheim is. And yet, they don't find what Alfie did as dirty? That's ******* ridiculous.

Oooh, and look, Anaheim scored. All rallied up from what Alfie did. f***in' idiot.

They just said the ONLY other person besides Scott Niedermayer in the NHL who could get away with passing the puck through your own crease is Robb Niedermayer :blink: umm what about Lidstrom!?

Boo, Ducks score :angry:

Red Wing Trivia Time

Lidstrom has a fighting major to his name?

With the 3rd started here's the answer

1991 Brad Miller of the Sabres

And Lidstrom got the instigator to boot

Are we actually complimenting Alfie on what he did?

Come on. That was a true dirty ass ******* cheap shot. Alfie can suck a dick for that. If that play comes back and rallies the Ducks at the same time, I'm calling for his head.

Time to call for his head...

Wait you don't have to; I think Emery is!!

Edited by hockeymom95

The thing that bothers me is that half of the people here are all complimenting Alfie for what he did, and this coming after we've seen about 5 different threads about how dirty Anaheim is. And yet, they don't find what Alfie did as dirty? That's ******* ridiculous.

Oooh, and look, Anaheim scored. All rallied up from what Alfie did. f***in' idiot.

People here have seen more of the Ducks dirty play beat our beloved WINGS. Have seen far less of the SENS, so have no reason to hate 'em, more of a reason to cheer 'em when they play dirty.

What they don't realize is that dirty play i.e. obstruction ala Duck by OTT took them past a skilled Sabres team.

*shrug* Wing'd Folk are just happy to see it put to the Ducks.

But yeah, to asnwer: dirty stuff, and not new to this Ottawa team or their Captain..

Guest Shoreline

The Sens need more offensive support. One guy is coming in, three Ducks are throwing the puck out. There are open spots, they just have to find them.

Arrr, alfi is only playing strong... as described by the mighty foul fans Aye, me parrot concurs.

Edited by OsGOD