• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HockeyCrazy3033

SCF Game 4: Ottawa vs. Anaheim

Rate this topic

Guest Shoreline

Where the f*** was the interference on that? The Duck checked the Sen player from behind and the puck wasn't even there yet! Jesus this is ridiculous.

McAmmond's lack is noticeable.... not hugely, but a definite lack on his shifts.

However... have we all not noticed how much we HAVEN"T missed one Christopher Prrr... Ppppprrrr... He Who Shall Not Be Named?

I can only hope that the Duck front office has noticed how WELL this team plays without The Barnacle (actually, he's more of a zebra mussel-- Michigan Wingnuts know what I mean by that!).

Guest Shoreline

Man how is it the Sens make all of these huge mistakes and Emery comes up big, but a small mistake leads to a goal. Parity for the win.

Oh damn, that was close by Alfredsson..

May's having a great series, my post didn't have anything to do with the goal that scored. The Ducks got him from Colorado and their failure to acquire a more "impact" player was widely disparaged. But he's been a valuable player on this team.

*shakes head sadly*

Yer long gone into The Pun. No hope.

Yeah i guess that was as stale as my sandwich is getting

May's having a great series, my post didn't have anything to do with the goal that scored. The Ducks got him from Colorado and their failure to acquire a more "impact" player was widely disparaged. But he's been a valuable player on this team.

Agree completely. He was the acquisition that everyone just laughed off. Nobody deserves a goal more than him right now.