• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HockeyCrazy3033

Draper is angry..and angry is good!

Rate this topic

Guest bullocks

When the Wings lost I was crushed, I thought to that this would be one of those "Years" but as someone said the better team doesn't always win. We proved everyone wrong by beating The supposed "Toughest" team in the league that was supposed to give us all this trouble. Then We beat the Biggest anf Fastest and Youngest team that everyone thought was a cup contender. Then we outplayed and should have beat the "BEST" team but had a few bad breaks and didn't get the bounces like in the first 2 serires... Tough break for the boys but they wull come back even harder and more furious than ever and be hungry as hell.

WINGS 2008!!!!!! :thumbup:

I don't buy this, "better team doesn't always win" crap. If we were the better team we would have won. The better team capitalizes on their chances like Anaheim did. People seem to forget Anaheim outplayed us in games 1 and 2. Then we outplayed them in games 3, 4, and 5. Then they outplayed us in game 6. They came up big, we didn't when it counted.

I'm sure he is pissed. I'm still pissed about it. The Wings were easily the best team in the playoffs this year, far none. They were playing like I've never seen them do it before. I really thought this would be the Wings year. Yet, for some reason, the Anaheim cocksuckers were the lucky team and went on.

You know, it's just not fair. With Pronger and Brian Burke on that team, it just isn't. Watching them win the Cup will be too much for my eyes to bear. This is why I probably won't watch the game tonight.

It all comes down to Datsyuk's penalty in Game 5. That never should have happened. f***in' bulls***. If that wouldn't have happened, the Wings would have held on to win, I know they would have. Lilja never would have been given the goathorns, and we'd be kicking Ottawas ass right now in the SCF. Yet, because of that stupid call, which was not a penalty at all, we're sitting at home complaining about this. It sickens me. It sickens me because this should have been the year the Wings won it all. Not Anaheim. Anaheim sucks ass, and their full of cheap shots. Ugh.

It all comes down to Datsyuk's penalty in Game 5. That never should have happened. f***in' bulls***. If that wouldn't have happened, the Wings would have held on to win, I know they would have. Lilja never would have been given the goathorns, and we'd be kicking Ottawas ass right now in the SCF. Yet, because of that stupid call, which was not a penalty at all, we're sitting at home complaining about this. It sickens me. It sickens me because this should have been the year the Wings won it all. Not Anaheim. Anaheim sucks ass, and their full of cheap shots. Ugh.

i think the true turning point in the series was the 1:38 of 5-on-3 we had in game 4 (keep in mind that the ducks were minus pronger that game too). if you recall, we only mustered up 1 lousy sog during that entire pp. a goal there, and the series woulda been 3-1 going back to detroit. talk about sticking your d*ck in a gift horse's mouth.

i think the true turning point in the series was the 1:38 of 5-on-3 we had in game 4 (keep in mind that the ducks were minus pronger that game too). if you recall, we only mustered up 1 lousy sog during that entire pp. a goal there, and the series woulda been 3-1 going back to detroit. talk about sticking your d*ck in a gift horse's mouth.

Aye! That be how a young swab gets a wooden leg.

What's with you and the pirate talk lately? Did I miss something? :P

be that not what an barnacle-covered man o' th' seas does?

Draper has put on th' angry eyes.

I be still angry about th' playoffs, when do I get me own thread about it lass? This be detroit. if at first we don't succeed we hornswaggle to get th' cup.

Edited by OsGOD

Guest bullocks

well, for starters that was a penalty. kast time i checked u cant skate in the players lane and bump him like datysuk did. which would be a clear interference penalty. although was it a crap call at that stage of the game, yes...was it crap because it wasnt called consistently all series? yes...but it was a penalty. maybe u should blame datsyuks dumb ass for talking a penalty he didn't have any business taking at that stage of the game. why he would even do that is idiotic. the refs get payed to make calls, if u miss calls late in games in the new NHL, they won't be reffing much longer. i was prolly more pissed then anyone at that point, but u had no know they would get one last chance, we had a pp with 5 mins left, we didn't score, they did.

ur right, losing game 4 without pronger was the turning point. we couldn't take advantage of that, we didn't deserve to win the series.

well, for starters that was a penalty. kast time i checked u cant skate in the players lane and bump him like datysuk did. which would be a clear interference penalty.

I thought it was borderline. For one, Datsyuk DIDN'T bump him. Datsyuk turned around awkwardly, and it looked like he might have been trying to impede the Duck player, or he could have just been losing his balance. Given that the Ducks player-I think it was McDonald-was NOT actually impeded by Datsyuk, and it was questionable as to whether it was an interference attempt at all, I probably would not have called an interference penalty.