• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Zeta Power 40

Yashin Bought Out

Rate this topic

I agree people are trashing Yashin a bit too much, he's not THAT bad. I just wouldn't want him on the wing's team because of his worst qualities that give him all the bad rap- he's lazy and greedy. But when he's on his game he can be dominating... really I think the only difference between Yashin and Sundin (a player I'd take in a heartbeat) is Sundin generally shows up for the game.. Yashin don't.

Like I said earlier Holland don't want another Robert Lang, so forget about him.

Yashin is not getting trashed too much. The guy is so useless. Honestly, the league would be better off without him even here.

He would never fit into Babcocks system anyways. Yashin wouldn't backcheck if he had a gun to his head, and despite his size, is one of the softest players in the league. Even the thought of signing Yashin leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Any Islanders fan will agree with me too.

Yashin is not getting trashed too much. The guy is so useless. Honestly, the league would be better off without him even here.

He would never fit into Babcocks system anyways. Yashin wouldn't backcheck if he had a gun to his head, and despite his size, is one of the softest players in the league. Even the thought of signing Yashin leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Any Islanders fan will agree with me too.

its cause he was making so much money for so long is the reason why islander fans would agree with you

its cause he was making so much money for so long is the reason why islander fans would agree with you

That doesn't change a thing. He is still lazy, and he's still a cancer. Even if he did come in for cheap, I'd still hate him. I'm sure the majority of Islanders fans would too, even if he did have a cheaper contract.

That doesn't change a thing. He is still lazy, and he's still a cancer. Even if he did come in for cheap, I'd still hate him. I'm sure the majority of Islanders fans would too, even if he did have a cheaper contract.

they might not of liked him but they definetly wouldnt of disliked him as much as they do now , if the guy was making 2 milliion and gettin 20 goal season it wouldnt of bothered them as much

they might not of liked him but they definetly wouldnt of disliked him as much as they do now , if the guy was making 2 milliion and gettin 20 goal season it wouldnt of bothered them as much

Its not the money , its the player.

Ask Daniel Alfredson , he said in many interviews he hated Yashin.

Yashin is a terrible person , player , captain. Like I said , I wouldnt take him for 50K, Thats wasted money.