• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

high_stick69

Sick to my stomach

Rate this topic

The only thing that is making me sicker than watching the Ducks win the cup, full well KNOWING that it should be the Wings hoisting it, is listening to Ed Olczyk commentate.

The only thing that is making me sicker than watching the Ducks win the cup, full well KNOWING that it should be the Wings hoisting it, is listening to Ed Olczyk commentate.

pronger is still an ******* here is hoping he tears up his knee

I haven't watched a single game of the Finals. I ain't gonna start now.

And before anyone says I'm a sore loser...I watched every game of Edmonton/Carolina, Calgary/Tampa Bay and Anaheim/New Jersey (pity me on that one, blech). My heart just wasn't in it this year.

The wings let a few slip in the WCF and they should be going crazy in Hockeytown tonight...hurts so much to see a team we beat on every part except the scoreboard hoist the cup.

I completely agree. Its going to take a long time to get over this.

We don't know that. Ottawa could've shown up different if they played Detroit or Detroit could've just started stinking up the joint for whatever reason.

The Ducks deserved to win the Cup, they did just enough to get past Detroit even though they were outchanced.

Simple as that.

Bettman's whiney voice just brought it to a whole new level. I HATE THAT FUKIN RAT!!!

Guest Agalloch

This is terrible in so many ways.

-Another southern team with melting ice and no fan support wins the Cup.

-Pronger wins the Cup.

-Disney wins the Cup. (yes, I know Disney no longer owns them, but f*** them anyway)

-The Wings outplay the Ducks in the series by far, but some retarded bounces and bad calls ruin the outcome of the series.

***sigh****

Agrees... :puke:

Guest MrSandMan

Ducks are just a one year wonder after this. Next year people will forget who the Ducks are. They're a nobody organization.

Next yr it'll be like:

Q) "who won the cup in last year?"

A) "I dunno, some dumb nobody team out west somewhere"

We don't know that. Ottawa could've shown up different if they played Detroit or Detroit could've just started stinking up the joint for whatever reason.

The Ducks deserved to win the Cup, they did just enough to get past Detroit even though they were outchanced.

Simple as that.

The ducks did NOT deserve it and did NOT earn it. I don't think they played that well at all. The wins and the score are all that matters, but to say this team earned it is far fetched...

The ducks did NOT deserve it and did NOT earn it. I don't think they played that well at all. The wins and the score are all that matters, but to say this team earned it is far fetched...

Yes, they did. We just didn't want them to win.

They capitalized on enough chances, they scored more than the other team.

Minus a couple of people I don't think much of, they deserved to win it.

Guest MrSandMan

Ducks who? Oh that dumb nobody team out west won the cup? After this year, we'll never knew they ever existed.