• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

elriqo28

congrats to Kunitz

Rate this topic

first Ferris State University player ever to win a Stanley Cup! I've watched Kunitz since his sophmore year of college. Always knew he was going to be good.

selanne..."F" off you whiny baby. You deserve nothing! Pronger, my greatest moment of you is Steve Yzerman ducking one of your checks only to take you out for the rest of the season...what a great image!!! way to cry your way onto a good team!

first Ferris State University player ever to win a Stanley Cup! I've watched Kunitz since his sophmore year of college. Always knew he was going to be good.

selanne..."F" off you whiny baby. You deserve nothing! Pronger, my greatest moment of you is Steve Yzerman ducking one of your checks only to take you out for the rest of the season...what a great image!!! way to cry your way onto a good team!

:clap: As a former Big Rapids resident, this makes the Ducks win not entirely bad. :clap:

You almost had my respect until you told Selanne to 'F' off. Real smart. He's a class act player.

I have to agree - talk about whiny - this poster is whining about Selanne? Whatever - probably the Duck that deserves the Cup the most. Pronger gave us a reason to not to like him (well most already had some hatred from his days as a Blue), but Selanne hasn't done anything to warrant bad mouthing. Congrats to him - we'll see if he retires. I'm kind of hoping he does 'cause it's better for the Wings hehe.. :)

You almost had my respect until you told Selanne to 'F' off. Real smart. He's a class act player.

Indeed. Even though the Wings didn't go all the way, Teemu's success is something to be happy about. Especially for all us Finns.

Indeed. Even though the Wings didn't go all the way, Teemu's success is something to be happy about. Especially for all us Finns.

and especially after he came so close to winning Olympic gold

Selanne deserves his name.

Pronger-dumb-f*** not so, though, but that's already been beaten to death

and especially after he came so close to winning Olympic gold

Selanne deserves his name.

Pronger-dumb-f*** not so, though, but that's already been beaten to death

I hated to see Pronger win as well but Teemu being on the same team makes it easier to tolerate. It was terrible in the Olympics to see vets like Teemu and Numminen try to hold back tears after which might have been their last chance of Olympics glory. :(

And I don't care about your opinion ;)

apparently none of you watched selanne complain about officiating RIGHT after they advanced to the finals....im sorry, but after winning a game, you should complain about nothing....somehow he still found time to whine!

I agree. Selanne is a great player and a great guy off the ice as well, IMO. I wsh he hadn't sniped at Cheli over the un-handshake, but emotions run high in such situations and I am willing to forget that. Good for Kunitz, also. Be proud, Ferris State! :clap:

apparently none of you watched selanne complain about officiating RIGHT after they advanced to the finals....im sorry, but after winning a game, you should complain about nothing....somehow he still found time to whine!

I remember him saying "The reffing was bad, but I'm not going to complain since we advanced." :rolleyes:

Why doesn't everyone STFU and remember this thread is about Chris Kunitz (and Ferris State University)'s awesomeness! :D

Ditto to that :thumbup:

While I don't like particularly like the Ducks (nor Ferris because they play michigan :blush: ), I think it is great to have someone win the cup who is representing the CCHA.

Edited by Wings_Rule_1010

Ditto to that :thumbup:

While I don't like particularly like the Ducks (nor Ferris because they play michigan :blush: ), I think it is great to have someone win the cup who is representing the CCHA.

Yes, but not very well. :lol:

Yes, but not very well. :lol:

they play Michigan better than most teams in the CCHA....look at their record the past 4 or 5 years and they are pretty even with what is supposed to be the elite team in the conference...

Guest jaytan

I hated to see Pronger win as well but Teemu being on the same team makes it easier to tolerate. It was terrible in the Olympics to see vets like Teemu and Numminen try to hold back tears after which might have been their last chance of Olympics glory. :(

Do you think he'd trade the Cup for an Olympic gold medal?