• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Echolalia

Chelios in 08

Rate this topic

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/rumors/post/Re...F?urn=nhl,35828

Apparently Holland isn't worried about coming across any snags with resigning Chelios, which, after the way he played this year is great news for me.

If we can keep Chelios, Hasek, and Schneider, and maybe get a decent sniper before the next season, I'm considering the wings as the favorites to win the cup. Especially after how hungry and determined the boys played this year

If we can keep Chelios, Hasek, and Schneider, and maybe get a decent sniper before the next season, I'm considering the wings as the favorites to win the cup. Especially after how hungry and determined the boys played this year

That is the sick and awesome thing about it. We're back on the radar again, containing the respect of the NHL - again.

I don't really care about being in the media eye of the league, because that sucks. It is, however, nice to have that vote of confidence again from your peers.

Guest bullocks

Apparently Holland isn't worried about coming across any snags with resigning Chelios, which, after the way he played this year is great news for me.

i think the ducks would be the favourite's. but we'd be right up there. i mean they did just win the cup.

I honestly dont know who the media will pick as the favorite, but I personally am picking the wings, and I like to think that opinion is as unbiased as possible.

The ducks know we outplayed them cleanly, and they really had luck on their side that series. If they're the favorites next year, you better believe they're going to be scared s***less when it comes time for revenge.

Chelios in '08!!!

You have my vote!

When I saw the title of this thread I thought he had announced his candidacy. Although, you have to shake a lot of hands on the campaign trail. :ph34r:

Anyway, Chelios in '08! :thumbup:

When I saw the title of this thread I thought he had announced his candidacy. Although, you have to shake a lot of hands on the campaign trail. :ph34r:

Anyway, Chelios in '08! :thumbup:

bwahahahahahaha

ahh gotta love Cheli !

guy is amazing.

Personally I'd rather not be "the team to beat - Cup favorite" since we've been knocked out early those years...Would much rather sneak up from behind, & shock them like we had this past season :sly:

its funny that the wings have been so good for the past ten years or so that being the sneak from behind team means "only" leading the conference, which means all we didnt do was get the presidents trophy so were the underdogs :lol: