• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Roberto Who?

Hockey Season is Over

Rate this topic

See, when you go to the fan site of a team you beat in the Conference finals and create a thread and say "to end it on a good note I'll leave you with this," then post a pic of yourself holding the Cup, to me you just seem like a dick.

Well, that's your own very good taste to NOT do that on another team's forum. Especially any of the Other Teams" Forums that I've looked at (not just Dux)-- YIKES, freaky: please leave your IQ at the door.

But this isn't just ANY forum: this is THE forum for our ******* RED WINGS and we can take it, take the differences of opinion and LIKE IT, because we know that HOCKEY is the Universal Religion: just because one doesn't worship Yzerman Lidstrom, doesn't necessarily mean that one of another faith fandomage isn't deeply devotional too.

Otherwise, we become no better than Shiiites and Shias-- ultimately s***heads, hmm? Blowing each other up because of disagreements on minor details of something everyone reveres.... eejiocy.

*shrug* FWIW, I enjoyed RobWho's pic, but I got over our PO loss faster than I thought I would. For some, it may indeed have been a tad too soon.

Kegel exercises help, I'm told, when IT hurts. :lol:

(pretty opinionate for a noob, eh? Sorry if I've gone too far)

Edited by RedRockit

Well, that's your own very good taste to NOT do that on another team's forum. Especially any of the Other Teams" Forums that I've looked at (not just Dux)-- YIKES, freaky: please leave your IQ at the door.

But this isn't just ANY forum: this is THE forum for our ******* RED WINGS and we can take it, take the differences of opinion and LIKE IT, because we know that HOCKEY is the Universal Religion: just because one doesn't worship Yzerman Lidstrom, doesn't necessarily mean that one of another faith fandomage isn't deeply devotional too.

Otherwise, we become no better than Shiiites and Shias-- ultimately s***heads, hmm? Blowing each other up because of disagreements on minor details of something everyone reveres.... eejiocy.

*shrug* FWIW, I enjoyed RobWho's pic, but I got over our PO loss faster than I thought I would. For some, it may indeed have been a tad too soon.

Kegel exercises help, I'm told, when IT hurts. :lol:

(pretty opinionate for a noob, eh? Sorry if I've gone too far)

I don't need him to worship the Wings. His gloating just wore a little thin on me. That's all. I didn't know my comment would become such a topic of conversations.

And I've been accused of a lot of things, but having good taste has never been one of them. :lol:

Kegel exercises? you better not be calling me what I think you're calling me. :ph34r: