• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Wingsfan4life19

Kenny's plans

Rate this topic

And what exactly does this have to do with anything? The person I was talking to thought he was a defenseman, hence why I said he wasn't.

Yea, but to someone who didn't read the entire thread it just looked like a Ralphie comment. :lol:

Me fail english? That's unpossible!

..there are lots of chances in hell, and just because you like Hudler doesn't mean it won't happen. Right now he is expendable, it's either him or Filpulla playing, who do you choose? Hudler has a bad case of the Greg Johnson, Stacy Roest syndrome. Too much talent to crack the lineup, if he stays in Detroit, he'll get spot duty until he becomes a UFA, then it's bye bye! Especially with Grigorenko coming over to play and he WILL play in Detroit, at least for the first couple of months. His contract says if he doesn't make the big club he CAN go back to Russia to play, so you can pretty much give him a roster spot. That leaves Hudler and Filpulla.... Choose... I choose filpulla and so does Babcock. Hudler will be packaged and Sergei will be a Wing again.

...The New Russian 5 power play...

Kozlov Datsyuk Grigorenko

Markov Fedorov

...you have to admit that, on paper, looks deadly. Follow it up with Holmstrom, Zetterberg, Bertuzzi, Lidstrom, Schneider. Wow!

...bottom line, Sergei and Slava will HELP this team. Sure we could use MORE grit, but I think we had enough to win the Cup this past year, we just fell short on goals...

I actually meant "no chance in hell" as in there is no chance in hell Columbus would trade Fedorov for Hudler.