• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

russianswede919293

Unveiling of league's New Uni's

Rate this topic

Guest jaytan

How many times am I going to see that re-colored All-Star jersey with the Clip Art logo passed off as the new Caps sweaters?

Back on point, I'm excited for the new designs, even though I also think people are making too big of a deal out of this. It's not going to be an insane overhaul, and most teams will look pretty much exactly the same as they did previously. The jerseys are hardly form-fitting.... Replicas are going to cost you a lot more cash though, not to mention the authentics.

I hope you're referring to the Retro Blue/Green Jerseys that they wore a good amount this season, because I think their navy ones with the current team logo are lame as hell. I wish Vancouver would switch to that retro uni permanently.

Yeah I should've worded that better. I prefer the Black red and yellow ones from the Bure era in Van. Although the retro ones are the ones I heard (on here somewhere) are the ones they are using next year with the "Johnny Canuck" logo on one and the stick on the other. Those are sweet also. But yeah I agree, the navy and purple are extremly lame. I also wish Ottawa went back to the ones they had when they first came back (Yashin and Daigle style) not the home one's they wear now. Looks like a jacked up barbers pole or something. Pittsburgh should go back to the yellow instead of gold also, Ducks Pens jerseys are strikingly similar to me. Anyway I could go on all day... :rolleyes:

Although the retro ones are the ones I heard (on here somewhere) are the ones they are using next year with the "Johnny Canuck" logo on one and the stick on the other.

Does anyone still have a pic of that "Johnny Canuck" logo

Yeah I should've worded that better. I prefer the Black red and yellow ones from the Bure era in Van. Although the retro ones are the ones I heard (on here somewhere) are the ones they are using next year with the "Johnny Canuck" logo on one and the stick on the other. Those are sweet also. But yeah I agree, the navy and purple are extremly lame. I also wish Ottawa went back to the ones they had when they first came back (Yashin and Daigle style) not the home one's they wear now. Looks like a jacked up barbers pole or something. Pittsburgh should go back to the yellow instead of gold also, Ducks Pens jerseys are strikingly similar to me. Anyway I could go on all day... :rolleyes:

The black , red and yellow Canuck jerseys were the bomb-diggity, my second favorite jersey next to the Winged wheel at the time. I loved that logo, good call my freind..

I feel like the new jerseys are losing the hockey feel we're all so used to. They are leaning more towards soccer jerseys or something. I suppose we can get used to them again, but I don't like the busy feeling that I've seen in some of them.

I actually believe the owners have the final decision on almost anything that is brought forward to Bettman. So if you don't like the job bettman does, you will also have to blame the owners as well. Nothing passes Bettman without the owners knowing about it and they all have the chance to veto it down.

I have a question, since they are unveiling the new logos does that mean the whole team will be there? or Who will do the unveiling? I'm going to the draft,so It would be cool if the teams were there.

if any players are there, it would only be one or two players at the most. or they'd just show them off when they gave the jersey to the draft picks.