• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Wingfan191

Does anyone have a nice DVD cover for the Yzerman retirement DVD?

Rate this topic

A while back someone on here made available the files to create your own DVD of the Yzerman retirement ceremony, well I made the DVD, but now I'm looking to either find or make my own DVD cover for it. Did anyone from here make one already? I'm trying to get this done before Wednesday so I can send it out to my dad for Father's Day. Thanks in advance.

Is that link still available? I had it bookmarked and I lost them all a little bit ago, including the one to the retirement ceremony.

I'll second that.

I didn't think I'd need to use the link that was posted since I DVR'ed the game, but unfortunately the Ceremony started before the DVR picked up on it, and I missed a small portion of it. If anyone could post that link again to download the Ceremony, I would be in your debt. Hell, I may even give you some bonus points for next years Playoff Picks Game! :P

Edited by Never Forget Mac #25

Since you downloaded it at the time, do you think you could upload your copy of it for the rest of us?

I don't think I still have the actual files. Between then and now I upgraded to Vista and cleaned out a bunch of stuff, and since I had already made the DVD, I didn't keep the actual files I downloaded to make it. And I have no idea how to rip the DVD to re-create the files unless someone had a step by step tutorial of how to do it.

A while back someone on here made available the files to create your own DVD of the Yzerman retirement ceremony, well I made the DVD, but now I'm looking to either find or make my own DVD cover for it. Did anyone from here make one already? I'm trying to get this done before Wednesday so I can send it out to my dad for Father's Day. Thanks in advance.

That's a GREAT GIFT MAN!!! :clap::clap::clap:

You know you're getting paid to not do any actual work today. Just make it yourself instead of being all lazy. :lol:

BTW, email me your address so I can send you those NHL 93 PC disks.

-Tim

You know you're getting paid to not do any actual work today. Just make it yourself instead of being all lazy. :lol:

BTW, email me your address so I can send you those NHL 93 PC disks.

-Tim

Listen, I've been trying to make this thing all day, but I can't find good enough pictures to make a DVD cover. They need to be like 150 to 300 dpi so when I print them out they don't look like crap. Getty images has that kind of stuff, but at 600 bucks a picture, I'd rather not. I've been looking online all day for high res Yzerman pics and high res professional looking photos from the banner raising ceremony, but I got nothing.

Oh, and Tim, check your PMs, I'll give you my address there.

I poached a picture a while ago that would make a great DVD cover, and it's the right size/shape....

Matt put it up around the time of Steve's retirement:

IPB Image

Edited by T-Ruff

whoa awesome, thanks. Have you printed this out yet? My only conercn is that it's still not that big in terms of resolution. So it may appear blurry and soft when printed out on good printer. Usually print things need to be 150 to 300 dpi so they come out crisp and vibrant. But this is still great, thanks.

Thanks for the link!!!

That artwork is awesome! Great job!!

BTW - for those who have downloaded the ceremony...how long did it take to download? It is taking for-freaking-ever for me. The time remaining keeps changing but it varies between 14 and 21 hours, depending on the download speed, which varies, too. I've never downloaded a torrent before - is this normal? I have a normally very fast broadband internet connection... :blink:

Thanks for the link!!!

That artwork is awesome! Great job!!

BTW - for those who have downloaded the ceremony...how long did it take to download? It is taking for-freaking-ever for me. The time remaining keeps changing but it varies between 14 and 21 hours, depending on the download speed, which varies, too. I've never downloaded a torrent before - is this normal? I have a normally very fast broadband internet connection... :blink:

It's probably normal. It's a big file and it all depends on how many people are online "seeding" it. If you just leave it open for awhile, you'll probably end up seeing the speeds increase.

Torrents are amazing!

-Tim

It's probably normal. It's a big file and it all depends on how many people are online "seeding" it. If you just leave it open for awhile, you'll probably end up seeing the speeds increase.

Torrents are amazing!

-Tim

I figured it was something like that, because I'm at 86.8% downloaded and it's essentially kicked out for the last 8 hours or so. No one must be online. Hint, Hint....for those of you that have it, please go online so I can finish the download.

Cheers

NFM#25

Edited by Never Forget Mac #25

I really hate to bump this thread from the depths of the archives in General iscussion but I've been sitting at 99.2% on this thing for over a week and I'd really love to watch the completed video. Would someone who has this completed open up uTorrent please so I can download the last little bit. Thanks in advance.