• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Gizmo

RW equipment sale directions

Rate this topic

I'm only familiar with the "Gordie Howe" entrance and the parking garages across the street from there. I'm planning on going to the equipment sale at The Joe this weekend, but am not sure how to get to the "free parking". From the RW web site:

Free parking will be provided at the Riverfront/Executive lot next to the People Mover stop. Fans are asked to enter Joe Louis Arena through the West/Olympia Club entrance.
How to you get to the Execute lot from the Lodge???

I'm not sure about the free parking. I live far far away.

If anyone is going and doesn't mind, could they pick up a pair of gloves for me if the price isn't too steep? I can pay for them plus shipping. PM me if you can help out!

I'm pretty sure they're talking about the parking garage right next to the Condo's, which is right on Jefferson if I remember right. If you get off at Jefferson from the Lodge (pretty much at the end), you'll probably have to turn around to go East, then the parking garage is on the right.

lol I hope at least some of that made sense.

Edit: I got bored and made a map ^_^

IPB Image

Also, i'm not exactly sure if you can turn around like that on 6th, but basically just the first place you can do it, do it.

Edited by Swayze

When is everyone going friday or saturday?

I'm going to try and make it down there for around 3:00 today (Friday).

I want to see if I can get a cheap Composite stick.

I'm going to try and make it down there for around 3:00 today (Friday).

I want to see if I can get a cheap Composite stick.

I didn't go but I know another person did and they said the prices were outrageous. There was a Steve Yzerman jersey there that was selling for $15,000. I can't remember the other prices but they were over inflated. Equipment bags were priced at $500.

I didn't go but I know another person did and they said the prices were outrageous. There was a Steve Yzerman jersey there that was selling for $15,000. I can't remember the other prices but they were over inflated. Equipment bags were priced at $500.

I wasn't able to go and now I'm glad I couldn't. Last year someone claimed they got a $300 composite stick for $65. I didn't want to buy one as memorablia but simply to use myself. Looks like I saved myself the gas money.

Here are some prices that I remember seeing then laughing at.

Hudler, cleary used sticks $50

Datsyuk used stick $350

used jerseys from last two years at LEAST $1,000 per jersey

un-used datsyuk stick $225

used hockey bags $500 min.

You can buy the retirement banners from the ceiling of the "Joe" for $9,000 (howe, sawchuck) cheapiest was $5,000

Composite sticks un-used cheapiest was $100

they had skates but I didn't see prices, also with gloves for used items

used hockey pants were $125

That Yzerman jersey that was priced at $15,000 was from the game he played in his 1,500 nhl game.