• Please log in to reply
657 replies to this topic

#561 NeverForgetMac25

NeverForgetMac25

Kate: Jr. Wing Nut

• Gold Booster Mod
  • 18,184 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 11:08 AM

Will the Patriots come out of the AFC this year?

Yeah, I believe they will. They had a hell of a team last year and the choke was due to the fact that the team has gotten so much younger. With that behind them, they're QB who's done it 3 times before, their ridiculous amount of draft picks (they initially had 7 in the first 4 rounds) and UFA pickups they should be in great shape. No one else in that conference is at the level they are. Unlike the NFC where the Eagles may have caught up to the Packers.
It's amazing how much clarity comes when you care more about the Red Wings than any individual player.

"They are the best team in the world. They are a team that can just take over when they want to," Chicago's Patrick Kane said (of the Detroit Red Wings).

#562 wingslogo19

wingslogo19

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,234 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 03:55 PM

Yeah, I believe they will. They had a hell of a team last year and the choke was due to the fact that the team has gotten so much younger. With that behind them, they're QB who's done it 3 times before, their ridiculous amount of draft picks (they initially had 7 in the first 4 rounds) and UFA pickups they should be in great shape. No one else in that conference is at the level they are. Unlike the NFC where the Eagles may have caught up to the Packers.

Glad to hear your opinion as I agree with everything you said. Though you got to beat the champs first
IPB Image

#563 NeverForgetMac25

NeverForgetMac25

• Gold Booster Mod
  • 18,184 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 04:54 PM

Glad to hear your opinion as I agree with everything you said. Though you got to beat the champs first

:sly: True that!

GO PACK GO!
It's amazing how much clarity comes when you care more about the Red Wings than any individual player.

"They are the best team in the world. They are a team that can just take over when they want to," Chicago's Patrick Kane said (of the Detroit Red Wings).

#564 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 22,644 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 10:27 AM

Whats the deal with lamp shade? If it's a lamp, why do you want shade?

"All done? Five bucks." - Pavel Datsyuk after an interview
"Very few cities in the NHL have the history or the following of the Detroit Red Wings." - Steve Yzerman

#565 HOCKEY MATTERS

HOCKEY MATTERS

Nearly invisible now........you smell that?

• HoF Booster
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 12:23 PM

Will people in Texas really have to start drinking their own pee because of the drought?
half the world is nuts...and the other half is crazy
"You can't chew yesterdays' breakfast." Jim Leyland
Drawing on my fine command of language, I said nothing.

Alternative to Google tracking you.... http://duckduckgo.com/

#566 SouthernWingsFan

SouthernWingsFan

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 24,609 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 06:49 PM

What if 2 + 2 and 2 x 2 didn't equal the same thing?

#567 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 09:48 PM

Why is it that men cannot listen to what a woman says, he has to do what he wants and then figure out that she was right?

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

"If I could sum up my career in Detroit, I was a perfect goalie for the team at the perfect time. I just wanted to be a Red Wing, that's it." Chris Osgood, July 19, 2011

#568 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,908 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 10:20 PM

Why can't political campaigning start 6 months before the election?

Get all of the candidates together 6 months before. Give them a questionaire. Make them fill it out. Publish the results. Give them each a website where people can pose additional questions and get responses.

Have the vote. No billboards. No wasted money campaigning. (We could feed the homeless for months with what they spend.) No annoying political blahblahblah. Just find the best person and elect her. Or him. Whatever.

Why waste all of the time and money when we have technology at our fingertips?

#569 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 22,644 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 10:45 PM

When will Kermit and Miss Piggy finally tie the knot?

"Very few cities in the NHL have the history or the following of the Detroit Red Wings." - Steve Yzerman

#570 NeverForgetMac25

NeverForgetMac25

• Gold Booster Mod
  • 18,184 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 10:30 AM

Whats the deal with lamp shade? If it's a lamp, why do you want shade?

Lamp shades allow light to disperse throughout the room without the blinding effect of an open light bulb.

#571 NeverForgetMac25

NeverForgetMac25

• Gold Booster Mod
  • 18,184 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 01:59 PM

Will people in Texas really have to start drinking their own pee because of the drought?

No

What if 2 + 2 and 2 x 2 didn't equal the same thing?

Then it wouldn't be simple arithmetic.

Why is it that men cannot listen to what a woman says, he has to do what he wants and then figure out that she was right?

Not all men refuse to listen to what women say. Women aren't always right either, although they certainly are most of the time.

Why can't political campaigning start 6 months before the election?

Get all of the candidates together 6 months before. Give them a questionaire. Make them fill it out. Publish the results. Give them each a website where people can pose additional questions and get responses.

Have the vote. No billboards. No wasted money campaigning. (We could feed the homeless for months with what they spend.) No annoying political blahblahblah. Just find the best person and elect her. Or him. Whatever.

Why waste all of the time and money when we have technology at our fingertips?

Donating to campaigns is a major factor into which businesses receive earmarks and/or kickbacks from certain political parties. That's the reason money filters in (and out for that matter) to campaigns.

We could also feed the homeless for months with many different things that any one particular person may have a problem with.

I'm most certainly not cutting you down, its just that there's so much more to it than just people "donating" to a party. So much more goes into what comes back to them rather than what individuals are putting in.

When will Kermit and Miss Piggy finally tie the knot?

Probably "knot".

:tomato:

#572 SouthernWingsFan

SouthernWingsFan

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 24,609 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 07:52 PM

Is it possible for a slinky to go down a circular stair case all the way? Why or why not?

#573 NeverForgetMac25

NeverForgetMac25

• Gold Booster Mod
  • 18,184 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 12:24 PM

Is it possible for a slinky to go down a circular stair case all the way? Why or why not?

If the stair case is perfectly level, the answer is no. Slinky's go down stairs due to gravitational pull and momentum. After a step or two the slinky would not "have enough reach" to continue due to the fact that it would start to move closer to the inside of the step given the circular nature and its momentum.

#574 SouthernWingsFan

SouthernWingsFan

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 24,609 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 08:52 PM

What if men wore skirts on a consistent basis?

#575 NeverForgetMac25

NeverForgetMac25

• Gold Booster Mod
  • 18,184 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 07:40 AM

What if men wore skirts on a consistent basis?

They do....in Scotland. :D

#576 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 22,644 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 11:42 AM

Why do so many people lack the motivation to get in shape despite being hopelessly obese?

#577 CaliWingsNut

CaliWingsNut

PeeWee Bettman

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,744 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 12:32 PM

Do you have TP for my bunghole?
(new episodes Oct 27th!)

Figures don't lie, but liars sure figure. - Mark Twain

#578 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,908 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 05:35 PM

Why do people assume that everyone must be skinny? Isn't diversity a good thing?

#579 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 22,644 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 09:15 AM

Why is there such hatred against citizen grass-roots movements?

#580 SouthernWingsFan

SouthernWingsFan

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 24,609 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 01:01 PM

Why aren't there 10-point baskets in basketball?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users