Kate: Jr. Wing Nut

• Gold Booster Mod
  • 18,184 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 12:50 PM

QUOTE(puckhog419 @ June 14, 2007 - 10:50AM) View Post

who will be chosen first in the NHL?

Patrick Kane

QUOTE(puckhog419 @ June 14, 2007 - 10:50AM) View Post

Will Chicago trade their number one pick?

No

QUOTE(Wings_Fan_In_Exile @ June 14, 2007 - 11:02AM) View Post

Who would win in a fight, a hard core Star Trek fan or a hard core Star Wars fan?

They would both get a paper cut before a winner is determined.

QUOTE(puckhog419 @ June 14, 2007 - 11:28AM) View Post

who would win a fight between the Hanson brothers (slap shots) and the Hanson brothers (the band)?

Why even ask such obvious questions?

QUOTE(wingsgirl001 @ June 14, 2007 - 12:03PM) View Post

Arrrr matey! Be you a pirate?

NFM was already asked that question by OsGod. See below:

QUOTE(Never Forget Mac #25)
QUOTE(OsGOD @ June 12, 2007 - 12:10PM) View Post

When will ye join me crew o' scallywags?

Rrrrrrrrrrrrr

It's amazing how much clarity comes when you care more about the Red Wings than any individual player.

"They are the best team in the world. They are a team that can just take over when they want to," Chicago's Patrick Kane said (of the Detroit Red Wings).

#103 NeverForgetMac25

NeverForgetMac25

Kate: Jr. Wing Nut

• Gold Booster Mod
  • 18,184 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 01:01 PM

I'm leaving for Phoenix, AZ now so I won't be able to check this thread for a few days. Rest assured.......I'll be back.
It's amazing how much clarity comes when you care more about the Red Wings than any individual player.

"They are the best team in the world. They are a team that can just take over when they want to," Chicago's Patrick Kane said (of the Detroit Red Wings).

#104 OsGOD

OsGOD

Legend

• Bronze Booster
  • 9,314 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 01:11 PM

QUOTE(Never Forget Mac #25 @ June 14, 2007 - 01:50PM) View Post

NFM was already asked that question by OsGod. See below:
Rrrrrrrrrrrrr

So when are ye gettin' th' pirate tab in ye sig?

QUOTE(Never Forget Mac #25 @ June 14, 2007 - 01:50PM) View Post

Why even ask such obvious questions?

Aye, i knew it all along... those band boys be damn right fiesty, argh!

Just one chance is all i ever wanted...just one time i'd like to win the game...from now on i'll take the chance if i can have it...just one just one

#105 Wings_Fan_In_Exile

Wings_Fan_In_Exile

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,094 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 01:16 PM

QUOTE(Never Forget Mac #25 @ June 14, 2007 - 12:01PM) View Post

I'm leaving for Phoenix, AZ now so I won't be able to check this thread for a few days. Rest assured.......I'll be back.

Good luck with that. I grew up in Phoenix, AZ and lemme tell ya June is NOT the ideal time to visit. Enjoy the toaster oven. biggrin.gif
thanks offsides!

#106 SouthernWingsFan

SouthernWingsFan

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 24,609 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 06:50 PM

QUOTE(Never Forget Mac #25 @ June 14, 2007 - 09:03AM) View Post

Harold Snepsts

Wrong answer! mad.gif

tongue.gif

My next questions to you is....

Will I ever get to find the damn sailboat?

#107 HenrikRules40

HenrikRules40

I'm not a puck bunny.

• HoF Booster
  • 5,727 posts

Posted 14 June 2007 - 09:06 PM

QUOTE(Wings_Fan_In_Exile @ June 14, 2007 - 11:02AM) View Post

Who would win in a fight, a hard core Star Trek fan or a hard core Star Wars fan?

I'm talking the convention going, Klingon speaking, themed wedding kinda people here.

laugh.gif You win. That's the best question on here so far.

#108 Agalloch

Agalloch

1st Line Sniper

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 797 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 12:38 AM

1. How does Electric Wizard get such a heavy sound with their music?
2. Why doesn't Fernando Rodney know how to wear his hat straight/correctly?
3. Why does Craig Monroe suck so much at baseball?
4. Who has the best goatee/beard out of the four major sports?
5. Why is Seth Rogen the best actor ever?
6. Are centipedes the grossest, most f***ed up things ever?

I'm going to cry like a little girl if I ever see a centipede that big. The tiny ones are bad enough.

Edited by Agalloch, 15 June 2007 - 12:40 AM.

#109 Izzy24

Izzy24

Hmm...

• HoF Booster
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 01:32 AM

QUOTE(Agalloch @ June 14, 2007 - 11:38PM) View Post

I'm going to cry like a little girl if I ever see a centipede that big. The tiny ones are bad enough.

Yes, that's both weird and gross, but:

Giant Centipede > Mouse

Boot > Giant Centipede

Uh, the guy...the guy across the street is swee...sweeping his driveway and he...he...heduzzntevinow.

#110 Lou_Siffer

Lou_Siffer

1 more win and im diggin' in!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,086 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 07:50 AM

Why is it the Toronto Maple Leafs and not the Toronto Maple Leaves? Why isnt it the Minnesota Timberwolfs? Whats up with that? Is it a Canadian thing, like the way they like to throw a "u" in every word? How can you explain to a youngster how a sentence like this is supposed to be correct:

Matt Sundin, of the Toronto Maple Leafs, is raking leaves.
Aaron Downey tally = 4 Wins (Mclaren, PARROS, *Laperriere*, Wisniewski) - 1 L (**Boll**) - 5 Draws (Walker, Fedoruk, Davison, Shelley, O'Donnell)

(* = beatdown) (** = at the end of a shift)

Preseason prediction - Anaheim over Philadelphia in 6 (ok, well i'll settle for one right...)

#111 Lou_Siffer

Lou_Siffer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,086 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 08:44 AM

QUOTE(Agalloch @ June 15, 2007 - 12:38AM) View Post

6. Are centipedes the grossest, most f***ed up things ever?

Centipedes are one bug that freaks me out. I too, am just taking about the typical house centipede that zooms across the floor when you turn a light on. Lets just say it "impedes" my progress! I cant even step on them, i just want nothing to do with that room entirely. He was their first, its his! wink.gif
Aaron Downey tally = 4 Wins (Mclaren, PARROS, *Laperriere*, Wisniewski) - 1 L (**Boll**) - 5 Draws (Walker, Fedoruk, Davison, Shelley, O'Donnell)

Preseason prediction - Anaheim over Philadelphia in 6 (ok, well i'll settle for one right...)

#112 Wings_Fan_In_Exile

Wings_Fan_In_Exile

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,094 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 09:11 AM

QUOTE(HenrikRules40 @ June 14, 2007 - 08:06PM) View Post

laugh.gif You win. That's the best question on here so far.

biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Lou_Siffer @ June 15, 2007 - 06:50AM) View Post

Why is it the Toronto Maple Leafs and not the Toronto Maple Leaves? Why isnt it the Minnesota Timberwolfs? Whats up with that? Is it a Canadian thing, like the way they like to throw a "u" in every word? How can you explain to a youngster how a sentence like this is supposed to be correct:

Matt Sundin, of the Toronto Maple Leafs, is raking leaves.

Good point!
thanks offsides!

#113 Lou_Siffer

Lou_Siffer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,086 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 09:13 AM

OMG i called him Matt Sundin

*hides head in shame and logs off*

#114 eva unit zero

eva unit zero

Save the Princess...Save the World

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,734 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 09:20 AM

QUOTE(Booster313 @ June 13, 2007 - 12:01PM) View Post

Sorry to steal your thunder but I have to chime in on this one. I'd go back to 6/13/1997 and ***** slap Richard Ginida before he got in the limo so there would be no crash...or I would go into the future a couple days, check the mega millions numbers and come back and buy a ticket.

You could be so much more efficient.

Check lottery numbers for 1997, THEN go back and ***** slap Gnida, and buy lottery tickets.

"I've never seen a warlock do that without his magic."
"I once devoured a monk's soul. It tasted like chocolate."

#115 Agalloch

Agalloch

1st Line Sniper

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 797 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 09:32 AM

QUOTE(Lou_Siffer @ June 15, 2007 - 09:44AM) View Post

Centipedes are one bug that freaks me out. I too, am just taking about the typical house centipede that zooms across the floor when you turn a light on. Lets just say it "impedes" my progress! I cant even step on them, i just want nothing to do with that room entirely. He was their first, its his! wink.gif

Yeah, that's why I came up with that question. I was walking towards my bathroom last night, when I stopped on something in the hall. Of course, I look down, and there's a centipede crawling away. I was barefoot, too. Good thing I got him, though, or I wouldn't have been able to sleep that night.

#116 Lou_Siffer

Lou_Siffer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,086 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 09:44 AM

QUOTE(Agalloch @ June 15, 2007 - 09:32AM) View Post

Yeah, that's why I came up with that question. I was walking towards my bathroom last night, when I stopped on something in the hall. Of course, I look down, and there's a centipede crawling away. I was barefoot, too. Good thing I got him, though, or I wouldn't have been able to sleep that night.

My scariest encounter with a centipede came back when i was about 13 and getting ready for school. I had seen a centipede crawling around earlier that morning, but was nowhere to be seen now. So anyways, i go to put my school shoes on and no joke, i just get this eery feeling that something is wrong with my shoe. I tip it over and shake it, and out drops the centipede! I dont know what wouldve happened had i put that shoe on, i'd probably be posting from the insane asylum right now! To this day, 14 years later, i still find myself occasionally shaking my shoes before i put them on.

#117 Agalloch

Agalloch

1st Line Sniper

• Restricted
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 797 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 09:49 AM

s***, that's horrible. I'm seriously going to check my shoes from now on. I never want to have to experience that. I hate the things so much.

#118 wingnut22

wingnut22

F#$%!

• Silver Booster
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 01:17 PM

QUOTE(Lou_Siffer @ June 15, 2007 - 10:44AM) View Post

My scariest encounter with a centipede came back when i was about 13 and getting ready for school. I had seen a centipede crawling around earlier that morning, but was nowhere to be seen now. So anyways, i go to put my school shoes on and no joke, i just get this eery feeling that something is wrong with my shoe. I tip it over and shake it, and out drops the centipede! I dont know what wouldve happened had i put that shoe on, i'd probably be posting from the insane asylum right now! To this day, 14 years later, i still find myself occasionally shaking my shoes before i put them on.

that reminds me of something that happened to my dad like 10 years ago. He had a pair of beat up old sneakers that he wore to mow the lawn with, well they were always stained green and dirty so he left them in the garage. One day he wen out and put them on...and when he stuck his foot into the shoe there was a loud squishing noise. he pulled his foot out and it was covered in bug guts and nasty stuff...a catapiller had maed its cacoon in the toe of his shoe.....it was so disgusting. I wouldnt go rollerblading for the rest of the year because mine were kept in the garage and I was afraid of that happening.... crazy.gif

Posted Image
"They are younger. We are not called younger anymore. Except to Cheli. To him, everyone is younger." - Pavel Datsyuk

#119 OsGOD

OsGOD

Legend

• Bronze Booster
  • 9,314 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 02:12 PM

Ahoy, that is so funny how somethin's can bother some people so much and not e'en phase another person... Me do nah care one bit either way about centipedes (the game is fun)...

I was watchin' Maury P. yesterday and he had on people with phobias. One girl was terrified o' cotton balls... funny stuff t' people who aren't afraid o' it.

Aye, me kept my hockey bag out in the garage and gettin' ready for a game I stuck my hand in a side pocked lookin' for tape and it touched somethin' fuzzy... it ended up bein' a huge cacoon. Pretty messed up.

Just one chance is all i ever wanted...just one time i'd like to win the game...from now on i'll take the chance if i can have it...just one just one

#120 HenrikRules40

HenrikRules40

I'm not a puck bunny.

• HoF Booster
  • 5,727 posts

Posted 15 June 2007 - 07:14 PM

QUOTE(Lou_Siffer @ June 15, 2007 - 09:44AM) View Post

You're kidding right? It's only an effing centipede. It's not a scorpion or anything. You're funny.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users