• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
d-city

Eklund is SMURT

Rate this topic

He also has on that site the WIngs have 18.751 to spend, so..

Chelios .850

Schneider 3.5

Markov 2.0

Hasek 5.5

Bertuzzi .750

That leaves 6.151 for one more forward.

Shanny again 4.0 or Kariya 4.5

All of this makes no sense because if told me we could have last years team minus Lang and plus Kariya with 1.5 still to spend? I 'd call you crazy.

Missing the point re Eklund: It matters not his predicitons, matters much (to him, obviously) the hits on his site.

He can say any absolutely eejit thing, and get a convo going about it on respected sites such as this.

Laughs all the way to the bank, he is, for every hit that people like us make on his iste.

Hockey parasite, On your peril, DO NOT GO THERE. Even mere curiosity-clicking lends a form of credence (albeit not much anymore), but worse, yer payin' this arsehole's bills when you click on his site.

Edited by RedRockit

Timmonen 7.2 million? :blink: are you kidding me..he is a good d-man but he is not getting 7.2 million!! also don't think Briere, Gomez or Drury are going to get that kinda money!!

Timmonen 7.2 million? :blink: are you kidding me..he is a good d-man but he is not getting 7.2 million!! also don't think Briere, Gomez or Drury are going to get that kinda money!!

LMAO I just realized that about Timmonen. Eklund must of been extremely high when posting these prices. Or else he is out of his damn mind.

I enjoy reading his blog, the articles and the rumours to a lesser degree.... but Bert and Hasek's salary predictions are just silly....if it was going by their performance, it's not far off, but he has to take other factors into consideration.....

I don't know where he gets "Souray to the Islanders" from. It's either back in Montreal, or out in California. If he's going to post crap, at least post the crap that everyone else talks about, and it's the most likely to happen! I almost think he puts all 30 teams in a hat, and draws them out to decide for which player will go where. I mean, that has to be it. Souray to the Islanders? That's almost as bad as Pascal Leclaire to Minnesota.

Guest bullocks

He also has on that site the WIngs have 18.751 to spend, so..

Chelios .850

Schneider 3.5

Markov 2.0

Hasek 5.5

Bertuzzi .750

That leaves 6.151 for one more forward.

Shanny again 4.0 or Kariya 4.5

All of this makes no sense because if told me we could have last years team minus Lang and plus Kariya with 1.5 still to spend? I 'd call you crazy.

In reality it'll be...

Chelios .850

Schneider 3.5

Markov 2.5 - 3.0

Hasek 2.0

Bertuzzi 2.5 ?

Eklund never seizes to amaze me

he'll get around $6.5 easily. If markov got $5.75. McCabe last year got $5.75...Timmonen is the best D available this summer.

My most significant issue with the list was Souray. $6.75 million for Souray? Surely this was a missprint.

Souray will get around $6 mill.

Missing the point re Eklund: It matters not his predicitons, matters much (to him, obviously) the hits on his site.

He can say any absolutely eejit thing, and get a convo going about it on respected sites such as this.

Laughs all the way to the bank, he is, for every hit that people like us make on his iste.

Hockey parasite, On your peril, DO NOT GO THERE. Even mere curiosity-clicking lends a form of credence (albeit not much anymore), but worse, yer payin' this arsehole's bills when you click on his site.

Very true Red; this is why he makes outlandish statements and predictions that seems he pulls from one of his orifices. It drawls people in and he can go to his advertisers and say I get this many hits a day. There is a whole lot of money being made on these types of sites. As one great prognosticator use to say, "Follow the money the money trail and it will lead you straight to the truth".

Guest junior

You may be right, cause Eklund's rumors sure do boggle our minds!

and that is why he doesn't want people to know what he looks like.

LMAO I just realized that about Timmonen. Eklund must of been extremely high when posting these prices. Or else he is out of his damn mind.

He missed it only by 0.9m !

Does this mean that Hasek will now get 4 - 4.5m? :lol:

the problem with both of those theories is they assume Eklund actually has a source for his information, other than his own ass.

That would certainly explain all the s*** he comes out with!