• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Majsheppard

Holland: Hasek coming back

Rate this topic

Gotta love the one commentor who tries hard to make a point, then throws this in at the end:

I hate it when young talent is used in the minors and then is sent away... Joey Mcdonald

This is awesome!!! He has one of the NHL's elite and by far the best goalie available at any price. The only other goalie that comes close is Giggy but he will earn more than 6mil per. Guess Ek was wrong again! Like Dom would ever want to play for the lighting, or handicap the Wings chances of aquiring the necessary pieces to compete for the cup by demanding 5.5mil.

Sweet Mother of Hey-Zues, this sux beyond belief.

WTF is next, the whole team goes on the Senior Tour????

i'm assuming that was a joke. If not you're not going to make many friends.

I am just glad that this takes us out of the JS sweeps. I don't like him, and I have a feeling he would suck for us.

i never liked the idea of JS. being here anyway.

he would make what, 6 million?

so that would mean bye-bye to Todd Bertuzzi and Mathieu Schneider

Schneider is the next one on the list. This team was so close this year and I don't see why they couldn't do it again next year. Glad Dom is back.

Is it Oct. yet?

Edited by StevieY9802

Guest bullocks

Schneider is the next one on the list. This team was so close this year and I don't see why they couldn't do it again next year. Glad Dom is back.

Is it Oct. yet?

i wish...i think im gonna get a satellite so i can watch every wings game this year :)

illegal satellite for the win :lol:

I have not always been a fan of Dom. My good friend and Red Wings confidante can attest for that, given our many arguments about the man. Some which actually evolve into us not speaking for a couple of days. Dom earned my respect this last year, first with his signing so cheap and again now, not requiring a big raise.

The line about Dom being about winning, got me. Props Dom, I am very happy with this news.

( Note: I am pretty sure Dom is stoked! Considering it was a goal of his to win my respect. )