• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest bullocks

2007 NHL Awards Show

Rate this topic

Versus was going to have a live broadcast, but the truck for the CBC broadcast they were carrying caught on fire.

It's so hilarious; People complain 'Versus should just use the CBC feed instead of their own broadcast.' Then when they do, it's 'A real network like ESPN would have had their OWN broadcast truck.'

WTF?

Nobody likes Versus. I thought you would have gotten that by now.

I don't so much as hate the way they do games, as much as I hate the Panel. Keith Jones and Brian Engblom are such stupid ******* blowhards that I usually change the channel when their on. I can't stand either of them. Their both so annoying, and if it was their way, we'd see a Nashville - Philadelphia SCF every year. If they replaced those two, I probably wouldn't have such a problem with versus.

Versus was going to have a live broadcast, but the truck for the CBC broadcast they were carrying caught on fire.

It's so hilarious; People complain 'Versus should just use the CBC feed instead of their own broadcast.' Then when they do, it's 'A real network like ESPN would have had their OWN broadcast truck.'

WTF?

Then how did CBC manage to get the broadcast out, considering it was their truck that caught fire, and Versus couldn't??? It doesn't make sense.

And I've never said they should just carry the CBC feed. If the NHL is going to be their sport, they should have their own coverage.

The CBC truck catching fire delaying their broadcast is either a B.S. excuse or Versus is once again proving they're about as competent as a cable access channel. When Versus first started covering hockey, it was a mess. But I was hoping since it was allegedly to be one of their featured sports, they would get their act together and quality would improve.

It hasn't. Is that so hard to understand?

Guest Shoreline

Then how did CBC manage to get the broadcast out, considering it was their truck that caught fire, and Versus couldn't??? It doesn't make sense.

Versus had something they felt was more important to air, so f*** them. I never liked them when they were OLN either. There should be no more public broadcasts, rather exclusive dedicated private broadcasts like FSN, or at least an alternative to it like on occasion during the regular season.