• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest bullocks

2007 NHL Awards Show

Rate this topic

It is apparently not being shown live, but WILL air on Versus at 11:00PM Eastern time.

I guess some scummy thugg fighter is more of a draw than the NHL. So is everything else on Earth, too. :lol:

Anyway, there you go, folks... excuse me while I go stop recording the thug-foghters and erase what I have already captured.

O My GOD!!! What is up with Versus they suck! i allready knew this but now i really hate them who in the F@CK cares about thugg fighters. um i guess all the stupid people in the world. and you have to be just down right stupid to not like hockey. i guess there are more stupid people in the world than hockey fans!

The awards start in 2 hours time from now.

Versus gave the wrong times

ya its just a mistake it happens at every awards show and once a month versus likes to hand out wrong times just for fun cuz thats how they do there work around there!

YA RIGHT!!!

Versus sucks!!!!

Edited by Motown

It has already started on the CBC Halifax...7-9.... CBC Toronto has it for 8-10...and CBC West has it for 11pm-1am.... I guess it is just 8pm local time for all time zones.....

I guess we can go look at nhl.com to find out who won. I doubt I will watch it since it is being aired so late and four hours after the fact. Poor hockey, even the network which adopted you doesn't like you. :(

I miss ESPN.

;)

nhl.com says the awards start at 7:30PM Eastern, btw. I assume since it's the NHL awards, that would be accurate.

Edited by puckloo39

I guess we can go look at nhl.com to find out who won. I doubt I will watch it since it is being aired so late and four hours after the fact. Poor hockey, even the network which adopted you doesn't like you. :( I miss ESPN.

;)

Stay tuned Loo! It just started on CBC!

Ugh...Pronger is showing his face every where

I wouldn't mind if you all post winners here, those who get CBC (I do not, Texas is a bit of a hike from Canada). But not everyone wants spoilers, maybe.

Good point.

Shh....