• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Kp-Wings

Tampa Bay signs Jan Hlavac

Rate this topic

http://tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=210840&hubname=nhl

evidently Tampa thinks He's a perfect line mate for brad richards. Sometimes i just don't get Jay Feaster. It's been glaringly obvious for two seasons now, that tampa desperately needs help in the goaltender department. So to rebuild from a disappointing past two seasons, you trade for Chris Gratton, and sign Jan Hlavac,.......

http://tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=210840&hubname=nhl

evidently Tampa thinks He's a perfect line mate for brad richards. Sometimes i just don't get Jay Feaster. It's been glaringly obvious for two seasons now, that tampa desperately needs help in the goaltender department. So to rebuild from a disappointing past two seasons, you trade for Chris Gratton, and sign Jan Hlavac,.......

They're content with Johan Holmqvist and I truly believe Denis will have a bounce-back season. You Detroit fans should know what he's capable of. He's a decent goaltender. He's just got to get used to the Offense-First Eastern Conference hockey, instead of the Defense-First Western Conference.

Denis gets no credit, but he played some absolutely phenomenal games for Tampa and stole them some points. In fact, I am still infuriated that Tortorella didn't even have him dressed in the playoffs. What a joke.

Johan Holmqvist is starter material, he's just got a lot of developing to do. Mostly confidence in his game and learning what to do in pressure situations and what to do in scramble-mode.

They do need offensive help though, because after Lecavalier, St. Louis and occasionally Richards, they have little to none offensive power. Sometimes you get Perrin, Prospal or Ward chipping in, but not too often.

I can't believe they haven't gone after D-Men. Their defense is horrible.