• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
rick zombo

Flyers acquire, sign Hartnell/Timonen

Rate this topic

Guest DetroitIan

still talking? actually I don't have a problem with you talking. I just wish you would incorporate some facts to back it up.

Exactly. He talks and talks, yet doesnt back it up with any substance. What a smart guy. :rolleyes::lol:

Drop it to 97% - count me in on Hartnell.

One of the best incidents that depict Crawford as a lunatic was back in March of 1997 when DMac just got finished pummeling Lemieux...a very red-faced Crawford just inches away from Bowman screaming @ him, & Bowman having this :huh: look on his face as if he didn't care what Crawford was saying; priceless :lol:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wzdgQsgTPhA

Guest GordieSid&Ted

still talking? actually I don't have a problem with you talking. I just wish you would incorporate some facts to back it up. give me a list of all the players hartnell has injured, and all the suspensions he's served because of it. I mean, he's only concerned with injuring others, so surely after 7 years in the league it should be easy to compile a lengthy list of these occurances.

Memphis is one of the biggest draws in the CHL though. Still not enough to generate any buzz there. It's a big basketball town. Does your friend ever go to any Riverkings games? they've always had a decent team and a great atmosphere for basically A level hockey.

He may have, I don't know. He moved a month ago to Los Angeles so...

if I recall correctly it was: "Mark, I knew your mother and she would not be proud of you".

though, I know this only 3rd hand, didn't see on TV

I thought his words were "I knew your father before you did and he wouldn't be very proud of you right now"

Kimmo Timonen is already relishing the chance to possibly play with his brother Jussi in the same defense pair.

Would it be NHL history if this happens?

Edited by FinRedWing