• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Wingfan191

Official new NHL jersey thread

Rate this topic

Eh, I didn't think the photoshop was that bad. In any case, it's been neither confirmed nor denied, and we can only hope the latter comes to pass. I hope they're as close to the current ones as possible, but the fabric under the arm may prevent horizontal stripes.

People, it is clear that this picture mentioned above is a friggin Team Canada jersey with the RW logo friggin photoshopped on it.

This is not the thread for RUMORS HOW THEY COULD LOOK LIKE. This is the thread for CORRECT INFORMATION as stated in the underline. Please consider that when adding new replys. Thank you. *ends rant*

screw the new jersey's, its another way for the nhl to make more money off the few fans that it has ....$400 for an authentic jersey? i can get an authentic autographed jersey for that much right now...bettman and his new nhl can shove it, he is killing the very product that only few can appreciate, but how long till before even the most loyal will walk away....

Edited by USAFWingedWheel

The title should have stated Post correct info inside, as opposed to correct info posted inside, leaving the reader to guess the implications, which may seem like the comment only refers to the first post. When training camp starts there will be an influx of new official jerseys, at which point an official topic should be made. Any official topic, this premature, shouldn't expect a life longer than a few days without allowing speculation. That doesn't mean all concept designs should be posted, but believe it or not, that's the least obvious fake out there.

I love my Lidstrom All-star Jersey. I thinks it feels and looks alot better than the old jerseys I have. Living in Florida, it's always too hot to wear a Jersey, but at least the new ones aren't quite as bad.

That wings jersey is fake, no way would any wings fan settle for that, or anyone wth athority on the wings board.

Those jerseys are aboslutely ugly, and black isn't even in our color scheme, if anything those are some practice jerseys. Totally photoshopped anyways. The wings jerseys will be the same design as before, just with the NHL shield on the V neck like every team must now have.

The easiest way to tell that Wings jersey was shopped is to look at the fold near the end of the wing: The jersey folds back a little bit but the logo sits flat on it, which clearly is shoppage.

(and when I tried to type clearly at first, it came out as cleary :D )

Guest jaytan

They're thinking, "Hey, if we draw really big holes, everyone will be able to tell when mesh fabric is used."