• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockey13Playa

Paul Karyia

Rate this topic

I'll have to go to a Hamilton Preds game sometime next season. :P

Kariyas going to Toronto or Anaheim. Anaheim to play for his team and maybe to play with Teemu again. Toronto because hes stated he wouldnt mind playing for a canadian team. I wouldnt rule out Vancouver either.

He'd be great with Wellwood.

I'll have to go to a Hamilton Preds game sometime next season. :P

Kariyas going to Toronto or Anaheim. Anaheim to play for his team and maybe to play with Teemu again. Toronto because hes stated he wouldnt mind playing for a canadian team. I wouldnt rule out Vancouver either.

The Leafs won't sing Kariya. If you didn't play on the 2006-2007 Leafs team, you're not playing there at all. That's the way Toronto works. Keep bringing back the same people every year, and finishing right up in 9th place, back from all the good picks, and yet still out of the playoffs.

That organization is one for the future. Hey, maybe Nik Antropov just might pan out this year! :P

Edited by Kp-Wings

The Leafs won't sing Kariya. If you didn't play on the 2006-2007 Leafs team, you're not playing there at all. That's the way Toronto works. Keep bringing back the same people every year, and finishing right up in 9th place, back from all the good picks, and yet still out of the playoffs.

That organization is one for the future. Hey, maybe Nik Antropov just might pan out this year! :P

Hah! Jason Williams will win the scoring title before Antropov "pans" out.

WhileKariya is one talented mofo and we could use his shot, he is pretty dang small too. I think we have enough smallish talented players, lets add a little size/grit to this team.

Spend the $ on re-signing Bert for some of that grit and Schneider for a repeat of what he brought us this season. I like Markov a lot, but if we can't afford him maybe bring in a more physical presence for the blueline.

Too bad Shanahan won't come back here. He fit in perfectly.

Hah! Jason Williams will win the scoring title before Antropov "pans" out.

He has his 10 game "flash of hope" every year in Toronto, which is what basically keeps him alive there. That, and the horrible management of course. ;)

He has his 10 game "flash of hope" every year in Toronto, which is what basically keeps him alive there. That, and the horrible management of course. ;)

I feel terrible every year for my friends who are leafs fans , they have to deal with Antropov all year , checking his own teamates over and turning over pucks in the neutral zone. He makes Lang look like Yzerman in terms of defensive abilites.

Edited by Detroit # 1 Fan

I feel terrible every year for my friends who are leafs fans , they have to deal with Antropov all year , checking his own teamates over and turning over pucks in the neutral zone. He makes Lang look like Yzerman in terms of defensive abilites.

He checks his own teamates? When has that ever happened?