• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
mrhockey2k

NHL's All Time Most Hated.

Rate this topic

Here is 5 that just come to my mind. I know there are plenty more.

1. Claude Lemeiux

2. Patrick Roy

3. Wayne Gretzky (and all his oilers dynasty cronnies)

4. Mike Keenan

5. Chris Chelios (pre-wings)

1.claude Lemieux

2. brian marchmant

3.scott hartnell

4.chris pronger

5.ville niemen or jordan tootoo

Nieminen has signed a contract with Swedish team Malmo so it looks like Tootoo will claim your #5 spot.

Nieminen has signed a contract with Swedish team Malmo so it looks like Tootoo will claim your #5 spot.

That just made my day. And I knew I was forgetting someone extremely important on the hate list. LOL I kept saying "OMG I know I can't stand another player..who is he?!" and then you just mentioned him.

WOW! not a single person mentioned Sean Avery, unbelieveable!!

Probably because he was a Wing and some of us liked him a lot, including myself. Aves is awesome. It's not like he'a a cheap shot artist or a dirty player. He just has a big mouth..but has toned it down a bit so good for him.

Edited by HockeyCrazy3033

That just made my day. And I knew I was forgetting someone extremely important on the hate list. LOL I kept saying "OMG I know I can't stand another player..who is he?!" and then you just mentioned him.

Yeah he signed a contract over a week ago -June 15th,which was surprising 'cause he would've been UFA July 1st.

I'm under the impression that he's actually going to play there at least for one season,I think he hasn't got any kind of NHL clause in his contract.

Edited by FinRedWing

I guess it is because Avery doesn't reall'y annoy us, or we have bigger fish to fry in the West. That and last I shecked Ekicia Cuthbert, hot as she is world rather date me than any other!!! :D:blush:

Edited by Gordie Howe hat trick

He's a ***...SOOOOOO many more to hate...gnida, s.stevens, koharski, vs., ekland and the montreal canadiens...

Edited by Production Line

Yeah, Avery's got a big mouth but he's calmed down in NYR and actually played consistently well....

What??? Only because he did not have the hollywood press glued to hiss ass...they are afraid of new york...

I'm bored and it's the offseason, and I don't create very many threads and this is just something I was curious of what others thought, so...

MrHockey2k's all time most hated fivesome:

1. Claude Lemieux

2. Patrick Roy

3. Chris Pronger

4. Peter Forsberg

5. Ed Belfour

Since 3 of my most hated are retired maybe later I will add MrHockey2k's current most hated fivesome!

as far as I know the last 3 are still playing. I don't think Belfour has signed a contract yet, but I haven't heard any anouncement of him retiring.

1. Bryan Marchment

2. Ulf Samuelsson

3. Claude Lemieux (really for only the Draper incident. Claude was absolutely INCREDIBLE in New Jersey's cup run in 95)

4. Uwe Krupp

5. Brett Hull (I never could stand Brett...I was forced to cheer for him while he was here, but I still didn't like him)

I forgot a big one.

# 1A: Chris Chelios before he came to Detroit. There was no player that I hated more. Since he came here I've grown to like him though...go figure... :P

Averys the man , who could hate him? :P

From the numbers? - just the rest of the league :D I suspect he is one of those that til he plays for you.... you hate him..... and then you appreciate his style, when it works for you..... They sure like him on the Rangers now..... and LA

I'm surprised he did. Surely a team could use a hard forchecker/goalie runner. He's good at it.

My beef with Nieminen is what he did to Cujo back in the 2004 series against Calgary. He was running at him every other shift. Other then that though, I don't mind Nieminen all that much. In fact, the Wings should consider getting him for cheap. Dirty or not, he'd be a huge upgrade over Samulesson.

I'm surprised he did. Surely a team could use a hard forchecker/goalie runner. He's good at it.

My beef with Nieminen is what he did to Cujo back in the 2004 series against Calgary. He was running at him every other shift. Other then that though, I don't mind Nieminen all that much. In fact, the Wings should consider getting him for cheap. Dirty or not, he'd be a huge upgrade over Samulesson.

We could use a goalie runner , because we know Samulesson cant be one.

and is that Langfeld in your avatar ? :lol:

Maybe someone can buy the "Deadwings" some geritol. They will never win another cup until they reduce their average age from 72.......lol

GO_DUCKS!

Your making ducks fans look like idiots. Your team isnt a bunch of young guns either , Selanne is like omg 37 and O'donnel is holy 36.

Plus , if you knew anything about hockey and seeing as your a ducks fan you obviosly dont , You'd know that our average age is just over 33 and yours is just over 31.

Go to Hell.

Maybe someone can buy the "Deadwings" some geritol. They will never win another cup until they reduce their average age from 72.......lol

GO_DUCKS!

Eat a bag of dicks. I swear, some Ducks fans are real ******* losers. I thought we'd be done seeing this bulls*** now, but hey, that would only be in a perfect world.

In short, f*** off. You have no place here if your sole purpose is to troll.

and is that Langfeld in your avatar ? :lol:

Hah! No way. Unless I'm making fun of Langfeld, he won't even be thought of as my avatar.

My avatar is Brad Isbister. I'd love to see the Wings sign him as a 3rd/4th line forward. He's 6'4, hits, fights, and is a former 20 goal scorer for that matter. He'd be a great fit here.

My avatar is Brad Isbister. I'd love to see the Wings sign him as a 3rd/4th line forward. He's 6'4, hits, fights, and is a former 20 goal scorer for that matter. He'd be a great fit here.

I wouldn't mind seeing him here either actually.

To keep on topic I also stronly dislike Brett Hull, Adam Foote, Mike Keane and Lindros.

Hah! No way. Unless I'm making fun of Langfeld, he won't even be thought of as my avatar.

You never know , we always seem to have a role player that can score 20 goals. Lapointe in 00-01 , McCarty had 19 in 96-97, Draper in 03-04 , Cleary in 06-07.

Could it be Isbister in 07-08?

If you guys watch some old clips on youtube and see what some of these guys did back in the 70's. You would have a new list. Especially anyone on the Broadstreet Bullies. Bobby Clarke, Dave Schultz and all the rest from cell-block C, made most of these little ******* look like church ladies. Also you have to add Kenny 'The Pest"Lindsman to the list, he was hated all over the league.

If you guys watch some old clips on youtube and see what some of these guys did back in the 70's. You would have a new list. Especially anyone on the Broadstreet Bullies. Bobby Clarke, Dave Schultz and all the rest from cell-block C, made most of these little ******* look like church ladies. Also you have to add Kenny 'The Pest"Lindsman to the list, he was hated all over the league.

Nah, I liked the bullies... but then again I wasn't around then so I've only seen the occasional replay game, youtube clips, and stuff from hockey fight forums