• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
drsingle

PredNation.com

Rate this topic

For those that are interested in the article's I've posted on PredNation.com, I wanted to let everyone know that the site is back online.

A new design has been adopted over the past couple of a days to bring more of blog atmosphere to the site- including the ability to add comments. Older articles are still being added.

I have certainly enjoyed all of the constructive criticisms as well as good discussions that have originated from the members at LetsGoWings.com.

If there are any issues with the site, please let me know and I'll pass those along to the Administrator.

Thank you.

David

For those that are interested in the article's I've posted on PredNation.com, I wanted to let everyone know that the site is back online.

A new design has been adopted over the past couple of a days to bring more of blog atmosphere to the site- including the ability to add comments. Older articles are still being added.

I have certainly enjoyed all of the constructive criticisms as well as good discussions that have originated from the members at LetsGoWings.com.

If there are any issues with the site, please let me know and I'll pass those along to the Administrator.

Thank you.

David

The only issue I have is that you have the name of the team wrong. Shouldn't it read "Hamilton Predators"? ;)

The only issue I have is that you have the name of the team wrong. Shouldn't it read "Hamilton Predators"? ;)

I guess they wanted to have the site up fast and decided not to jump too much ahead :)

BTW: hamnation.com would really sound... weird :D

Edited by akustyk

The changes look ok. Good job Dave. :)

Just curious. Will you be putting any of the older articles on back on the new site?

I'll pass the kudos along as I only supply some of the articles. The older articles should be loaded in the next couple of days.

Thanks.

Looks good buddy. :thumbup:

Thanks.