• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Wingfan191

'Home' Sweaters will remain dark for 07/08

Rate this topic

http://www.tsn.ca/tsn_talent/columnists/bo...nzie/?id=211404

More time was probably spent talking about whether teams should wear white or dark sweaters at home. After much debate, and many proposals and votes that did not provide a majority, it was decided to maintain the status quo and home teams would continue to wear dark jerseys next season.

Guest DetroitIan

I for 1 like the dark (red) for their home jerseys; I'm sure others will disagree, but oh well :rolleyes:

I like the all red jerseys better as well. My Yzerman AND Zetterberg jerseys are both the all red ones. :thumbup:

I'm not a huge fan of the dark jerseys but then again i am used to the being the home shirts now. no need to change it now. i don't know if i will still buy a dark one or just keep with the road ones for now.

The dark jerseys should be home shirts. Showcasing the team's main colour at home is the way it should be. The away teams should be just plain and basic white. Once in awhile they should be able to wear the whites at home, just for the hell of it.

I still like white as the home team sweater. Maybe it's the nostalgia of Yzerman wearing "home white" hoisting the Cup at the Joe in 97 or maybe it's going to "Whiteout" playoff games back when the Coyotes made the playoffs.

And i personally like the white jersey more.

I personally like the white jersey's better then the dark jersey's, but hey why change something that has been around that long.

There are many long standing traditions in hockey, however, the dark/ light or home/ away stuff is not part off it...

I am a fan of the red jerseys as the home as well.

As stated above, its good to wear your colors are your arena, and dress in white while you on the road.

I like the wings red jerseys better anways, they just are more imtidating, and cool in my opinion.

I still like white as the home team sweater. Maybe it's the nostalgia of Yzerman wearing "home white" hoisting the Cup at the Joe in 97 or maybe it's going to "Whiteout" playoff games back when the Coyotes made the playoffs.

Here Here! I fell in love with this team when it was the early nineties, and that means I heart white jersey action :)

I couldn't have said it better myself. Great post.