• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
canadienhater

wings should go after iginla next off season

Rate this topic

goon hate him.

I was kidding.

Hate or love him, he plays his heart out for his team - as we saw in the playoffs. He would be a welcome addition to any team. Even the Wings.

Reality of it happining? eh..I bet he stays in Calgary.

I was kidding.

Hate or love him, he plays his heart out for his team - as we saw in the playoffs. He would be a welcome addition to any team. Even the Wings.

Reality of it happining? eh..I bet he stays in Calgary.

:clap:

Dont' be so miopic here people. Iggy is fantasticly talented and a true heart and sole player. He's hated by opposing fans, but then agian so are more then a couple of great Wings.

:clap:

Dont' be so miopic here people. Iggy is fantasticly talented and a true heart and sole player. He's hated by opposing fans, but then agian so are more then a couple of great Wings.

I agree. He is a fantastic player and would make a huge difference on any team. Prior to the playoffs I would of picked him over ANY guy in the league. But what happened in the Wings/Flames series really rubbed me the wrong way and I don't have a lot of respect for him anymore.

I agree. He is a fantastic player and would make a huge difference on any team. Prior to the playoffs I would of picked him over ANY guy in the league. But what happened in the Wings/Flames series really rubbed me the wrong way and I don't have a lot of respect for him anymore.

I certainly lost a great deal of respect for him in game 5, no question. He was a classless ass. But for me it was a one time offence. If I see it next year I'll be the first person to trash him.

Going after Iginla would in all likelyhood spell the end of Zetterberg in Detroit. No thanks.

If Iginla came to Detroit and Hank was gone...i would more than likely never watch a wings game again.

Edited by zetterberg_fan_40

I know what people are going to say goon hate him but picture him in a wings uniform playing beside datsyuk the fact is he brings all the things we need to the table size,speed, and a big shot

Arrr, goin' by your name, I would have thought you hated Canadiens... why would you want more o' those scallywags on our team? ;)

Edited by OsGOD

I know he doesn't have the size that we all lust for but Demitra is a free agent after next season as well, anyone besides me like to see him in a winged wheel?

eva - Datsyuk is already signed, if we traded for and signed Iginla we would have to ship off Zetterberg to remain contenders.

Edited by Heaton