• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

Official 2007 NHL Draft Thread

Rate this topic

How much farther is Cherepanov falling? the latest he's ranked by any of the major scouting sources is 11th by the Red Line Report, and he's in the top 6 everywhere else.

pretty far... but if he's still around by the time Montreal drafts, i'm pretty sure they will snap him up.

pretty far... but if he's still around by the time Montreal drafts, i'm pretty sure they will snap him up.

they have had bad times with russians lol i doubt it ...........as much of a bad rep he might get id love it if we moved up to get cherepanov

if you get cherepanov ?? then who do we get ?? lol :P that whole trade proposal so was so we get him lol

start calling Kevin Lowe and tell him to switch! you could still get Cherepanov lol. highly unlikely though as Lowe stated that he'll be keeping his 15th pick... our 30th pick could be traded though.... still interested? :P but damn... i don't want Cherepanov!

personal preference.. i'm just not keen on Cherepanov. we had a bad experience with Mikhnov so i'd rather select a player who not a Russian player. not to be biased or anything. the transfer agreements et al are too much. i guess you could call it a similar experience as the Habs with Russian players. no offence to anyone.

and on a side note... we passed on Cherepanov yet we didn't take Esposito. WTF!