• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
datsyukiandeke

Will the 'Hawks be good this year?

Rate this topic

Guest Agalloch

No.

1. They're still the Chicago Blackhawks.

2. The 'Bulin Wall is still their goalie.

3. Kane probably won't even be in the NHL this year.

4. Samsonov and J-Will are horrible.

They're essentially the same as last year, except with a lazy Russian and a really good rookie added. However, I obviously can't include any FA's they may get.

Oh, and Havlat will miss at least half the season with injuries.

Edited by Agalloch

Guest Crymson

with toews, kane, havlat, samsonov and of course j-will, the hawks future looks bright.

See: No.

They always have the tools to do it, yet manage to ****** defeat from the jaws of victory.

Nope, they're gonna suck again this year.

Hey, let's move them to Hamilton.

No Original 6 team should be moved ever, especially just because their ower is stupid, ie Chicago & Boston. I would move Fla. to Hamilton though.

If they can pick up a decent first line center, a veteran top four defensemen, and avoid injuries they might break the .500 mark. But don't count on it.

The Black Hawks are just like the Detroit Lions, they will remain bad until they get new ownership!

Jason Williams - "We're going to win more than 45 games next season"

Guest jaytan

Jason Williams - "We're going to win more than 45 games next season"

He's got to lower his expectations out there.

I don't know if it's this year that the Hawks will be good, but somewhere down the line, of course. I think Jonathan Toews will help the Hawks identically the way Yzerman helped the Wings. He will lead the team somewhere down the road into a successful team, you can bank on that.

They have got alot of young players, and Bulin can indeed play good. He did in fact play halfway decent last season, IMO. I think their success highly depends on Ruutu and Havlat. If Havlat doesn't get injured and Ruutu plays to full potential, we can expect a semi successful team.

The Black Hawks are just like the Detroit Lions, they will remain bad until they get new ownership!

:siren:

That being said, they've made some decent improvements as of late, but they'll still need to be smarter with who they bring in and how much they give to certain players.