• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

Dallas Drake on waivers

Rate this topic

Thats one of the dumest things I have ever heard. First thing no ever bitched on here when he got traded (seeing as there was no internet then). And in his short time here I wouldnt really say he ws loved. I really dont remember anyone crying when he left either.

Besides, we got Bob Essensa out of the deal!!! :thumbup:

Ahoy, what may be e'en dumber is assumin' thar was no internet in 1993... It was out thar t' be used.

Arrr, aye, lad/lasse in 1993 i had the internet... why did you nah have it? Aye, me parrot #3 concurs.

Maybe not lo'ed by many but by some... A person likin' certain players shouldn't Always be based on skill. Me met Drake and he was one hellu'a nice guy... not t' mention a Nmu wildcat. Aye.

Edited by OsGOD

Guest toolz19

OK there was no LGW in '93, but point taken. Actually I'v always had a soft spot for Drake. We had season tickeks back when he played for NMU and he was one of my favorite players there. I'v met him to as I helped pack his house when he got traded to Winnapeg and moved from Marquette, (worked for moving comany that moved him at the time).

But point is he is getting old and cant really be much use to the Wings anymore. 5 or 6 years ago maybe but......

Bowman wanted Drake out of here because he thought he was stupid and reckless... pretty smart Mr. Bowman. I think we should heed his words and keep the man who runs and concusses people out of the Winged wheel.