• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
OsGOD

Jeremy Roenick?

Rate this topic

Ahoy, me just wanted t' start a thread for a player i actually like since all o' these sin'le player threads be popin' up...

Get it done kenny #97 in read and white, argh!

Are you the guy from Dodgeball the movie. I think you may want to change your username and the way you talk. Ppl are fixing to tee you up and rip into you. Hahahaha but that was a good1

Edited by Curban915

Are you the guy from Dodgeball the movie. I think you may want to change your username and the way you talk. Ppl are fixing to tee you and rip into you. Hahahaha but that was a good1

Aye, huh, come again I do nah understand ye natterin'.

Arrr, what is wrong with my username or me natterin'... i can understand both just fine. Aye.

Edited by OsGOD

Aye, me was just lookin' t' see who i will be ha'in' my crew deli'er the mark t' for wantin' a mutany against the captain. Gar.

Aye, i would ne'er joke with any thin' regardin' my hero Roenick. Me am dead serious... may da'ey jones strike me down himself if Me be lyin' about this.

Guest Crymson

Ahoy, me just wanted t' start a thread for a player i actually like since all o' these sin'le player threads be popin' up...

Get it done kenny #97 in read and white, argh!

For the last time, no, no, NO!. He can't score, can't skate and can't get along with anyone! Babcock will strangle him, and rightly so!

Am i the only one who is surprised you have kept the Pirate thing up this long

Good point, it's been almost two months now! :lol:

Out of curiosity my son watches SpongeBob, is the pirate in your avatar from that cartoon?

Good point, it's been almost two months now! :lol:

Out of curiosity my son watches SpongeBob, is the pirate in your avatar from that cartoon?

Ahoy, mine? no, from the best damn show out thar... Home o' Robbie Rotten, Sportacus Stephanie, and se'eral others... Noggin' is whar it is shown.

Am i the only one who is surprised you have kept the Pirate thing up this long

Aye, my crew o' misfits and scallywags grows larger each day...

Arrg matie, yar've been spending too much coin in "Ye Olde Grog Shop" if ya thinks Roenick is better than shark chum.

:lol:

Aye, ne'er said he was better than anythin'... just said I would much rather have a team full o' people I care about than an all-star cast o' awesome players Me could gi'e two s***s about ;)

my thought is if me don't like the players on the team... (and no me am not the type who falls in lo'e with a player just because they be wearin' the win'ed crest, that is dumb to me) then thar is no diffarnce between the win's winnin' the cup or any o' the 29 other teams. Me would much rather cheer for a subpar team o' players I like than a championship team o' players I can not stand. Gar.

Savvy?

Edited by OsGOD